157:Eyeball Imagine for @dopetwins18

For dopetwins18

Eyeball groaned, frustrated. He was normally so sure of himself, and somehow he was actually afraid. It wasn't what he would be doing that scared him; it was your reaction.

He had never liked someone this way. He had thought girls were pretty before, but you... he couldn't explain it. You were more than that. No girl had ever made him nervous before. Before you, of course.

Anyone could see he had obvious feelings for you, but he could never find it in him to tell you. Of course, the news came to you through other sources.

"Hey, Eyeball?" You found him at lunch.

He looked up from the table quickly at the sound of your voice. "Oh hey, Y/n."

You smiled. "Can we talk?"

"Yeah," he jumped up from the table. "I'll be back guys," he said before following you just outside the cafeteria in the hallway. "What- uh, what did you wanna talk about?" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"I heard from someone that.. well, I heard that you liked me, and I just wanted to ask you if that was true." You watched his eyes widen.

He stuck his hands in his pockets. "Where'd you hear that?"

"Is it true?" you pressed.

He took a deep breath. "Yeah." And for the first time, probably ever, Richard "Eyeball" Chambers blushed. "I like you."

To his surprise, you leaned up and kissed his pink cheek. "That's all I needed to know. I'll see you later, okay?" You turned to walk away but not before flashing him a smile.

He stood there stunned for a second but he called after you before you had gone too far. "Y/n!" You turned. "You wanna go out with me? Maybe Saturday?"

"That sounds fantastic. How's 8 o'clock?"

He smiled, his face still bright. "That's just fine." When you had turned around, he did a little fist pump in the air.

Sorry it's so short and that I didn't have it done sooner! But I hope you like it! Thank you for requesting!

I hope you all have a great day/night/week/year. M'kay.

~Mariah