77:Chris Chambers Imagine for @River_Jude

For River_Jude

"Why don't you wear a skirt your first day of school, Neveah?" your mother asked when she saw the clothes you had picked out.

You sighed. "Mom, I don't own any skirts."

She smiled and shook her head. "You used to," she replied looking at you. "But if that's what you want to wear, then wear it."

"Thanks Ma," you said as she left your room.

**The Next Day**

You were waiting in the front office of your new school with your mom. You two had gotten there really early, so she could fill out paper work without you being late for class.

"I'll just find someone to show you around," the office lady cheerfully said.

Just as she was speaking, a boy around your age came out of the principal's office. He was kind of tall, blond, and, to be completely honest, really cute.

He slid over next to the office lady and leaned forward on the desk, smiling a big cheesy grin. "I could show her around Ms. Lee. I mean, it's not trouble to me."

The desk lady, Ms. Lee's, face turned a shade pink, and she frowned at him. "No thank you, Christopher. Now leave me alone before you end up in the principal's office again."

You were taken aback by her reaction. It's not like he had offered to lick her face or anything.

The boy shrugged. "Oh well." He smiled and waved to your mom and you before walking out of the office.

Ms. Lee leaned a little closer to you and whispered. "Christopher Chambers. That kid is trouble and so is his entire family. He's in and out of here regularly, just like his brothers before him."

You didn't exactly agree with the fact that she was saying he was a problem kid like he was a convict or something. But you nodded anyway. You turned to your mother who gave you a look that let you know she was thinking the same thing.

Eventually, Ms. Lee had found someone to show you around, some girl named Cecelia (I had to). She was nice.

"Hey, um, Cecelia, is it?" You continued when she nodded. "Who is that Christopher Chambers boy?"

"Oh, Chris?" She looked like she was thinking about what to say next. "Well, he's got a bad rep, and is probably better left alone if you care about your reputation, but to be completely honest, he isn't that bad."

You nodded. "Oh."

Later in class, you realized he was sitting a couple seats in front of you, and you couldn't help but stare at the back of his head. You kept thinking about how the only things you'd heard about him was that his reputation made him bad. You didn't understand why, but you decided to make it your mission to find out for yourself who this kid was.

I cannot tell you how sorry I am for how late this is and how crappy it is. My gosh I am out of it... I promise I will get back into my groove soon. It's just one of those times I guess. M'kay.

~Mariah

Stand By Me Imagines and Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें