Dazzling Blue Eyes

(Blake is the boy that smirked at her, the one with the black hair and brown eyes, do you remember? I hope so.)

Blake's POV:

"What are you smirking at?" Justin asks me.

"Her." I reply, flinching my head towards her direction.

"I don't see anyone." Kyle replies.

"That's because she's gone inside you idiot." I snap, smacking the back of his head, causing the other boys to chuckle. "I want her."

"We don't even know what she looks like." Jackson says.

"You'll see, wait for her to come out. She has beautiful brown hair, dazzling blue eyes and a cute smile." I describe.

"Sounds like you like her." Xavier smirks.

"I don't like anyone, I just want her."

"Well you're the boss." Xavier says.

"Don't you think it's a little dangerous to be out here, in open view?" Kyle asks.

"We won't be out here for much longer, I just need you to see who you're getting." I reply.

We wait a few minutes outside and eventually she comes out again. "Her." I breathe out. Jackson, Kyle, Justin and Xavier all turn around to look at her. "Remember her face, her scent, her sound. You'll need it all."

She turns and looks at us to see us all staring she smiles shyly and gives the five of us a small wave before getting back into her car.

Nora's POV:

I get in my car and shut the door, checking my wing mirrors I see that the group of boys are no longer staring at me but the one from earlier still is, there's just a look about him that intrigues me.

They'll think I'm weird if I wait in my car too long so I pull off. When I get out of my car space I look to check on them again to see they're gone. How is that possible? They were there a second ago. I decide to drive off as a car pulls up behind me and honks his horn loudly, snapping me out of my thoughts.

When I arrive home my parents car is gone and the house seems quiet. I climb out the car, bringing my half drank beverage with me before shutting the door and locking the car. I walk a few steps up the driveway to the door and unlock it. I step inside and my attention is drawn to a note on the wall, which I pull off and bring closer to my face to read.

'Gone out, be back by dinner time.
PS Wyatt went out too- Mom'

I scrunch it up into a ball and shut the door before throwing it into the bin that's in the living room. As I do, I look out the window to see four of the five boys outside my house. How did they find me? Did they follow me?

I run to the door and pull the blot across before locking it properly. Kind of freaked out, I head into the kitchen and get some strawberries out the refrigerator before eating them. I indulge in the succulent flavour of the red seeded fruit but am interrupted by a loud and powerful knock on the door. I freeze up as I drop the half eaten piece of fruit back into the bowl and stare at the door that has never bought me more worry. Is it them?