Tight

"I love the mall. There's food and clothes and-"

"I've been to the mall before." I laugh at Brandy as she drives.

"Sorry." She sighs. "I'm just excited to shop with you."

"I gathered." I laugh as she pulls up. We get out the car and go into a lot of shops.
JD
Forever 21
Victoria Secret
New Look
Super dry
Top shop

You name it we went there. "Now lets get some food before I return you to your beloved." She smiles.

"Okay so where do you want to-" I'm cut off by her pulling me into the girls bathroom and slamming her hand to my mouth.

"I smell vampires." She whispers before releasing me. "Food'll have to wait, lets go."

With our bags we run out of the bathroom and run straight into two masculine guys and a girl. "Found her." The blonde girl smirks, grabbing my wrist. "You owe me ten bucks."

"A deals a deal." The brunette boy scoffs.

"Vampires." Brandy spits before plunging her hand into one of their chests. "Now let us go before things get ugly."

"3 vampires vs a werewolf and a human, wonder who will win?" The blonde girl laughs.

I pull the pocket knife that we bought out of one of the bag and plunge it into her chest. "Lets find out." Brandy smirks.

"No." I push the knife further into her chest. "Not here, innocent people could get hurt."

"Lets take it outside then." The girl scoffs, wrapping her hand around my wrist and pulls the knife out before grabbing me and vamp running outside, the two boys do the same with Brandy.

"Now it's fair game." One of the boys says before flinging his arm to the right, back handing Brandy which makes her fall.

"Emit wants to speak with you." The blonde girl says.

"Well I do not wish to speak with him." I snap, throwing the knife forward at her which she catches before grabbing my throat and lifting me off the ground.

"Let her go!" Brandy yells, standing up again but shortly being pushed down by one of the guys, he presses his foot to her neck so if she moves she's is strangled.

The blonde girls facial expression changes from a smirk to pain as she drops to the floor. I land on my feet and see a wooden steak in her back which has hit her heart from behind. I look to see where I came from and see Blake, Jason and Ace. I snap my neck to Brandy to see the two other guys have fled the scene.

"Lets get you home." Blake says, pulling me into a hug, he squeezes me tightly so much that I can barely breathe.

"Blake!" Brandy yells. "Human."

"Yeah." He says, loosening his hold on me.

"Lets go before they come back with back up." Ace says.

* * * * *

We all return home and the first thing I do is head upstairs, I have a shower, change, brush and dry my hair before heading downstairs and to the door. I merely place my hand on the door before someone grabs my waist and spins me around, I see Blake. "Where are you going?" He asks with red eyes.

"Relax." I say, trying to push him off me.

"Where are you going?" He repeats, blinded by fury.

"No where. You said you take me to my parents, I was going to wait by the car. Now please, your hurting me." I groan.

He releases his grip on my hips and I rub them as they've never been held so tight.