Proposal (Yes Blake proposed)

A very important message at the end from me!!

The next day I decide I just want a normal day, I'm not leaving the house. Not meeting new or old people. I'm just staying with Blake and the pack.

Plodding down the stairs I notice non of the boys are around, I can't hear them yelling at each other and I can only hear their mumbles in the kitchen.

"What's going on?" I ask, walking in and noticing Xavier with a video camera. All the boys are crowded around the kitchen, some sat on counters, chairs, the floor and some stood either way the kitchen is darn busy. "Did I wake up at feeding hour at the zoo or what?"

Blake turns around and only then I notice him not in his pyjamas for once at ten am. He goes down on one knee and with his thumb flicks open a little box with a diamond ring inside, he takes my hand in his and brightly looks up at me.

"Nora, we've been through a lot since you arrived. A lot of them bad but a lot of them good. I've found my soul mate and my general mate and I do not intend on losing you, I want you to be mine forever and never let you go. So Nora, please, would you marry me?"

I feel my eyes tear up and the nervous heat and sweat from Blake's hand transfers to my forehead. "Yes." I smile, breathlessly.

His grin widens as he slips the ring on my finger and stands up, placing a passionate kiss on my lips before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me a few feet off the ground. "Your short." He chuckles in my head. "It's adorable."

I guess my idea of a quiet stay in day had no hope as almost straight away I was ordered upstairs to change so we could all go out for the day.

I put on some light blue, ripped, skinny jeans and a grey crop top before skipping down the stairs and putting on some short leather boots. Blake wraps his arm around me and we all walk out the door, splitting into different cars.

I sit in the passenger seat and Blake gets in the drivers seat. He leans across and plans a gentle kiss on my cheek before driving off. "Do you wish I didn't ask you?" He asks.

"I wish you gave me warning so I could look half decent for the video rather than in my pyjamas with bedhead." I laugh.

We pull up outside the restaurant and the pack piles in. The place seems shocked but also glad, they know it'll cost a lot to feed us and that our bill will be big.

As I'm sitting down on a seat I'm suddenly pulled into Blake's lap, he smirks as he wraps his arms around my waist and presses his lips to mine.

"Ew!" All the boys groan, making fake gag noises. "Gross!"

I role my eyes before plopping down in my seat next to Blake and pulling a menu so high up it covers my face to hide my blushing cheeks.

We all order out food and wait for hours as it's all prepared by the now busy kitchen staff.

A/N:

ATTENTION!

EVEN IF YOU NORMALLY SKIP IT PLEASE LOOK!

YOU GET TO CHOSE THE ENDING!!!

Right everyone, its decision time. I want the final chapters to be chosen by you.

Either it can be a happy ending or a sad ending. If it's a happy ending then when it ends it ends but if it's a sad ending I will be able to squeeze another one or two extra chapters out of the story.

So what do you want a happy ending or a slightly longer sad ending?

Even if you don't normally comment then please do because I need to know what you want and if you don't comment it could be the difference between the story going one way or another.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT!

When the ending comes around (which will be in the next couple of chapters) I'll look at all the comments again and see what the majority of you want. What ever the majority is I will do so make sure you comment (also star the chapter please 😂❤️)