Channeling

Enzo's POV:

"Cheers Alex." I say, walking to the door.

"Now your eighteen do me a favour and don't become a complete dickhead?" Alex questions.

"Got it." I scoff before running up the basement stairs, taking them two at a time.

I walk into my room to see that non of my clothes no longer fit me. I walk into Xavier's room and rummage through his draws as he's out and take my pick of his shirts. I decide on one of his white v-necks and steal some of his trainers before heading down the stairs.

I whistle as I walk through the halls on my way to the backdoor. Suddenly I feel a punch to my gut before I'm thrown up against the wall and a hand is put around my neck. "Who the fuck are you?" Cole asks.

"Cole it's me, Enzo." I choke out.

"Nice try he's nine today." He hisses.

"I got Alex to aged me up so I can fight." I tell him. His grip loosens but not enough for me to be able to move.

"If your Enzo tell me something only he would know." Cole orders.

"Two days ago I walk on you masterbat-"

"Alright your him, your him!" He exclaims, letting me go as his cheek turn slightly red with embarrassment.

"Why are you here? I thought the pack went out to go find my dad." I question.

"They did, but if something happened to Alpha Blake they aren't leaving the house unprotected. Me and Ace are still here along with magic pants downstairs."

"Okay well I'm going out to try help." I state, brushing myself off and beginning to walk out the door.

"I don't think so." Cole says, grabbing my shoulder and pulling me back. "Your parents would want you safe here."

"Well I'm eighteen now and they can't really tell me what to do." I say.

"Your dads still your Alpha."

"I don't want to sound like a dick here but I'm hybrid who possesses magical powers, I could take this whole pack out in the blink of an eye, I'm my own Alpha." I explain.

"I'm sorry Enzo but I can't let you go out there, Nora would kill me." Cole sighs.

"Then I guess I'll just have to kill you." I quickly snap his neck and he drops to the ground with a thud. Oh relax! He'll wake up in a couple hours.

Thankfully, I walk out the door without bumping into Ace. I sprint into the woods, deeper and deeper I go. Suddenly, the ground comes to a stop and dips down into a ditch, I don't brake in time and fall down the slippery and muddy side.

I drop down at the bottom, Xavier's white v-neck now patched with dirt. I jump up to my feet and watch as the cuts and slits on my arm quickly heal. "Thank fuck." I mutter, attempting to climb the banks but failing to get out, over and over and over again as they're way too slippery.

"You know little wolf," A black haired girl with slightly tanned skin says from above me. "You can channel your energy into a jump."

"Thanks but I'm good." I snap, keeping my pride. "And I'm not a little wolf, I'm probably the most powerful thing you've ever seen."

"Yet your stuck in a ditch." She smirks before running off again.

"Wait!" I call after her but she's gone. I do as she said and channel my energy into jumping upward and unsurprisingly she was right, I leap about fifty if not more feet in the air and land on all four; my claws sunk into the ground, face snarled, ears pointed, eyes glowing and my nose ready to sniff out that girl.