A little Note From Me

Everyone we've passed my highest ranking book!

My last book that I wrote called 'The Bad Boy Changed Me' is on 132K reads and this one is way higher. This book has also been rated number 42 in romance in the whole app.

This makes me so happy and it's all thanks to you guys! It's much appreciated and I'm really glad you like the book.

As for the hate I've been getting: GO AWAY NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO READ! And to my hater, grammar issues will occur, no one is perfect, I'll be editing later so I don't need your comments because I don't do what they tell me to, quite frankly they put me off the idea. Clearly your making no effect to make me happy, in fact you taking time out of your day to make me unhappy so don't think I'm going to take two seconds to meet your needs. I'm only fifteen and I'm slightly dyslexic so I won't have the best spelling but everyone else can deal with it so why can't you?

And to my viewers who have tried to help me with the hate thank you so much, you don't understand how much it means to me that you'd stand up for me. It really puts a smile on my face to see that the little 'community' formed on my this book is so strong. Thank you so much. Honestly I can't put it into words how happy you've all made me by being so nice.

THANK YOU EVERYONE! If you want me to check out one of your stories leave it in the comments and I'll do my best! 💜❤️