Saved

I hear a low whistling sound which fills my ears. I look around to see James is half throw through the windshield and that he's still passed out. My body feels weak and my leg is trapped between the seat that's rolled forward and the car side.

"Nora." Blake says, silencing the annoying whistling sound. I snap my head in his direction and smile when I see him. "What happened to you?"

"It's a long story." I reply. "Please help me out."

He smiles before reaching across me and unclipping my belt, he wraps the same around around me and grabs just under my butt before attempting to pull me out. "Stop!" I exclaim which instantly makes him retreat. "It's my leg, it's trapped."

"Wait here." He says.

"I can't exactly go anywhere." I scoff.

"How I've missed your sarcasm." Blake chuckles, walking around the car.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"I was going to move the car but I'm scared that if I do that the roof will collapse on you." Blake replies.

"Then I guess you could use some help." Emmet says, approaching with his famous smirk. "You pull the car and I'll grab Nora?"

"Or I grab Nora and you pull the car." Blake snaps.

"I hate to admit it Blake, but your stronger than me. It'll be easier for you to move the car." Emmet says.

"Yes it will but it's nothing I haven't seen you do before." He replies.

"Guys I don't care who does what just please get me out." I speak up.

"On the count of three." Emmet says, walking over by the door.

"One, two.. three." Blake counts and on three he pulls the car back and half a second later Emmet pulls me out and carries my little body, bridal style, over to Blake. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just my leg." I reply.

"Well yeah your human now, you can't go crashing cars." Emmet smirks. I feel his hand slightly pinch my butt, on purpose or not I wasn't sure but I looked up to see him smirking and knew the answer. "Here." Emmet places me in Blake's arms before walking over to the front of the car. He pulls James out of the windshield and rips his head off his body and then drops it to the floor as if nothing had happened.

"You can't just go around killing people." I say to him.

"He was most likely going to kill you." Emmet says.

"But-"

"Nora he's right." Blake agrees. "We have to kill as many as them as we can. The more we get rid of the less of a danger they are."

"Go straight for the heart or head then their crafty little witch spells can't resurrect them." Emmet says which Blake nods at.

"The last person I want to see right now is Brandy but where is she?" Blake asks.

I stare down, not wanting to make eye contact. "James killed her."

"Good she was getting on my nerves." Emmet says. "If it wasn't the witches it was her."

"Emmet! She was Blake's sister!" I exclaim.

"I don't care." He says. "The only reason I kept her around was because I knew she'd help protect you."

A/N:

Ah so she's been saved once again. But what about Enzo?

Now I have some questions for you and please answer because I'm unsure.
Should they've save Enzo and he's been cursed to only live to a certain age?

And I have this idea:
When Enzo was born it sucked the magic out of Nora and into him so she remains human. You like it?