Mirror dimension curse

I wake up inprisoned by Emmets body parts; his arms and legs wrapped around me and holding me in close. The memories of last night fresh in my head, the bed rocking and the sensational feeling he left me with.

Why the hell did I do that last night?

Emmet kisses the back of my head noticing I'm awake and turns me around to face him. "Oh my gosh." I say, sitting up.

"What?" He asks, clawing at my back for me to lie back down.

"Why the fuck did I come here?" I ask getting up and quickly putting all my clothes on.

"Pretty sure you wanted to fuck me." Emmet laughs.

"Oh my gosh. I have to talk to Blake." I sigh.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Emmet says, getting up. "Why would you do that? He's just going to get mad at you and kill me."

"Emmet I don't know what came over me last night but I-"

"Nora I'm asking you not to tell Blake." Emmet says.

"I have to go." I sigh, walking out the room.

"I'm serious you can't tell him."

"Alright I won't tell him." I state, walking out of the house.

When I arrive back I head down to the basement where Alex seems to be living with all his magical shit. "Alex I need to talk to you." I state.

"What is it?" He asks, getting off his bed.

"Can you do some spell so the others can't hear me?" I ask.

"Already done. I don't need you all listening to my spells." He chuckles.

"I slept with Emmet last night." I state.

"What! What the hell! Oh my god! Nora!" He exclaims.

"Yeah I know, I know, I'm going to hell." I sigh.

"Why would you do that!?"

"I don't know." I reply. "Blake and I had a fight and all I wanted to do was to have sex with Emmet."

"But you hate Emmet." He states.

"I know which is why I came to you maybe it's some type of magic thing because I love Blake and I would never cheat on him."

"Just take a seat and I'll look through my books." Alex sighs, picking up his candles.

* * * *

"You found anything yet?" I ask.

"Nope."

* * * *

"Anything?"

"No Nora."

* * *

"How bout now?"

"Nope."

* * * *

"You-"

"I'll tell you if and when I find something."

"Right."

* * * *

"Here!" Alex exclaims. I eagerly jump off the bed and stand next to him. "It says about the mirror dimensions, it can screw with your brain. Maybe because Blake is related to Brandy you resented him yesterday and your brain just drew you to Emmet for some reason."

"Thank you!" I hug him and run up the stairs. I sprint into the bedroom to say Blake isn't here so I head back down stairs.

Ten minutes of searching later I still haven't found him. "Xavier where's Blake?" I ask.

"I don't know. He didn't come back yesterday after storming out after your fight with him." Xavier replies.

"And haven't you thought to go looking for him yet?" I question.

"He's probably out somewhere, ripping trees out of the ground."

"I have a bad feeling." I sigh. "Gather the pack, we are going out to look for him."

"Yes ma'am."