Thank You

Thank you all so much for reading! Oh my gosh I loved writing this story!
I really love supernatural stories as you can probably tell.

Thanks for all the reads, voted and comments. I hope you enjoyed thoroughly throughout.

If there's anything you'd like to say to me or ask me about the story then comment below I assure you I will reply.

Some of you sent me private messages which I read and do I as they ask but my email is weird and won't set up on here so I unfortunately can't reply. But if you ask me to check out one of your stories I promise I will and if I love it I'll most likely comment on it. If you ask me to do so in the comments I can reply to it.

Summary incase you didn't quite understand:

Nora is now a hybrid (cross between vampire and hybrid.)
She is still Blake's mate and the Luna.
She made peace between the two species.
Yes, she was psychic but Blake doesn't believe her however when she changed the visions stopped.
No, she doesn't turn on the full moon but she chooses to and goes out with the pack anyway.

Anything else just ask in the comment.

And again thanks for everything and feel free to check out my other stories! Xx Thanks!

Just a PS I've written more so keep reading! Thanks.

There's a whole new book if you keep reading. (It continues tho. 2 in 1)