Alight

Blake's body drops to the ground, quite loudly may I add, I drag it over to the side of the room and sit him up before proceeding to leave. I listen for the sound of Alex and I instantly hear him blubbering like a loud monkey. "Please! I'm not lying! Please!"

I walk through the door and see Marissa with a clenched fist pointed at Alex who is four feet in the air and clutching to his throat. "You!" She exclaims, dropping Alex to the floor.

Alex says the boundary spell backwards before passing out completely. "I've looked everywhere for you! Lost men and women! Good people that were trying to find you!" She yells.

"Then maybe you should of come and looked for me yourself rather than sending others." I snap.

"Wait!" She exclaims. "How did you get through that door?"

"I walked through." I yell before quickly picking up a set of draws and throwing them at her but she freezes them mid air and draws them to a side.

"That door was spelled! You couldn't get through unless you were a witch."

I put two and two together. Enzo is part warlock so maybe I'm part witch. It could be from the magic that happened to create Enzo that split off into both of us.

I charge at her and grab her by the throat before lifting her into the air. "I'm going to enjoy this." I smirk, my eyes going red and my fangs poking out.

"Wait!" She chokes out. "You don't want to hurt me."

"And why not?" I ask.

"Because I've linked my life to your sons." She says in a stiff voice.

Enzo begins crying from the cot in the corner of the room. "He's crying because your hurting him." She tells me.

I throw her to the ground and stare over her. "You try anything and your dead." I snap.

Suddenly, I'm tacked to the ground and over me is Blake. "Don't you ever do that again." He orders in a deep Alpha voice.

"Got it." I nod.

He climbs off me and pulls me up. "Why isn't she dead yet?" He questions, shape shifting.

"Blake no! She's linked to Enzo!" I exclaim.

He grabs Melissa and roughly drags her out the door. I pick Enzo up from his cot and head towards the door, I look down at Alex and decide on weather or not to leave him or bring him, leave him.

I follow Blake down the stairs and to the blood field. Splattered witch guts fill the hall and heads and hearts are ripped out all over the place.

I see a few of our own have been taken down too. Cole, Jason and Mason lay dead on the flood, their heads severed and eyes bleeding. Kyle has an arm missing but the wound has already healed, only a mental scare will be left.

We all silently walk out of what feels like a graveyard and once we get outside Xavier lights a match. "You can't." I say, grabbing his wrist.

"I have too. If the cops find this they won't know what happened but it'll lead them closer to discovering us." He replies.

"No, I mean you can't because Alex is in there." I say.

Suddenly a burning sensation takes over my hand and Xavier's making us both pull out hands back, the match drops to the ground and spreads along the wild grass and over to the house, it peers in through the broken window and sets the curtain on fire, it doesn't take long for the whole house to catch alight.

"RIP." I mutter, following the pack away from the biggest bonfire in the world.