"Nora!"

Nora's POV:

A barely sleep all night, ever time I do I only last a few minutes before a nightmare wakes me up.

I wake up for the tenth time that night, in Brandy's arms, her bare breasts poking into my back and she has locked me into her my wrapping her leg around me. I would get up and run but she tied my ankles together late last night and now I can't even kick her away.

"Morning." She whispers in my ear, stroking my hair. "You look so sexy in the morning."

Brandy kisses my cheek and trails her lips down my body, she arrives at my hips and pulls down the rim of my leggings and kisses my butt cheek, slightly nibbling it. "What can I say? I'm a sexual creature." She laughs.

Roughly, she spanks my butt before pulling the waistband of my leggings back up. She cuddles me from behind and squeezes me tightly before climbing out of bed and putting some clothes on.

"You're so damn hot." She smirks at me, climbing back in the bed next to me.

I don't reply, even if I wanted too I couldn't, my mouth is taped shut, she got angry with my tone, I feel drained. This whole world has been a blur of hell for me.

"Don't be like that." She says, turning me over to look at her. "I'll bring the car around and we can go for a drive."

Blake's POV:

"Xavier park around the side." I order which he does. "Alex stay here and keep the car running."

Xavier and I get out, we creep inside and walk past the security footage to see Brandy coming down in the elevator. "Get down." Xavier says, pulling me under the front desk.

"Don't ever touch me like that again." I say which causes him to chuckle but I slap my hand to his mouth when I hear the elevator doors ping open. Xavier tries to push me off him, clearly feeling emasculated but I remain in my position.

I listen as she walks through the lobby and out the door before releasing Xavier. "Don't ever touch me like that again." He mocks.

"I'll touch you how I want I'm your Alpha." I state, getting up.

"Ooh kinky." He laughs.

"Shut up." I groan, running up the stairs with Xavier following me.

Nora's POV:

Brandy leaves with the keys. I sit alone in the bed trying to break free out of the tape. I miss Blake and I miss my powers without them I'm weak, depressingly weak.

Suddenly, loud bangs ring from the door. The thudding sound repeats over and over again until a final bang sounds. I hear the door fall to the ground. "Nora!" Blake calls.

Blake!

I call out under the tape but I can barely hear myself I doubt he can hear me.

"Nora!" Xavier calls.

"Babe where are you?" Blake yells.

I scream as loud as possible from the bed. I hear there voices talking, they begin to spread out around the penthouse. Blake walks in and looks over at me. "Nora!"

He runs over to the bed and hugs me like he never has before, I'm glad he's human too because the power from his hug is strong enough never mind without his werewolf strength.