Transition

Blake's POV:

Nora's neck snaps to the side and she drops to the ground as if magic. "What did you do to her?" I yell, grabbing Emmet by the roughs of his shirt before letting go as I notice his clothing and body is laced with wolfspane.

Emmet back hands me which sends me down the flight of stairs and crashing to the ground. Xavier growls and steps in front of me as Emmet walks down the creek wooden stairs. "Why can't I shape shift?" Xavier asks.

"Our witch took that ability away from you as long as your in this house." Emmet replies, smugly. "Our witch is also the reason for that."

"What did you do to her?" I ask in a sharp tone, standing up.

"As an act of good will I figured I wouldn't kill her, I'd turn her into something that wouldn't be a threat to us." Emmet says.

"Cut the bullshit Emmet, whats going to happen?" Xavier asks.

"When we knocked her out we injected her with vampire blood, then we got a witch to snap her neck with magic, when she awakens she'll be in transition." He smirks. "She can either chose to die or be a vampire for the rest of her long, long life."

"You son of a bitch! You can't give her an ultimatum like that!" I yell.

"Funny, I just have." Emmet smirks before grabbing my neck, his skin burning mine. "Why? Because I am in charge of all vampires around here and that will include her, meaning she will be mine, not yours."

Nora's POV:

I wake up gasping for air, feeling hungry and cold. "What happened? What did you do to me? Who are you?" I question.

"My lovely Nora, I am Emmet, your soon to be new leader." He smirks.

"What do you mean? What does he mean Blake?" I panic.

"Remember how I told you about how to become a vampire?" Blake queers.

"You die with blood in your system." I answer.

"That's what happened to you accept it put you in transition." Blake says.

"So what does that mean?" I ask.

"You need to feed." Emmet says, throwing a pouch of red liquid into the cell.

"Tell me this isn't blood." I squeal.

"It liquid red lickerish." Emmer smirks. "Or it's blood that if you don't drink you'll die with in twelve hours."

"And if I drink it?" I ask.

"You'll become a vampire, it's either that or death." Emmet replies.

"You killed me, I'm already dead!" I shout.

"Then call it a second life!" Emmet bellows back, his fangs sliding out and eyes glowing red. "I'll leave you to think."

Emmet walks out the door, slamming it behind him. "I'm not drinking that." I state to Blake and Xavier.

"Nora you have to, if not you'll die." Blake says in a soft voice, grabbing the bars.

"Blake'll die too." Xavier says.

"I'm already dead Xavier! If this stupid legend was true he'd be dead already and so would I." I snap.

"Please Nora, I'm asking you to drink it, not for me but for you. You can't die."

"I don't want to be a vampire." I state, cuddling my knees as I toss the blood out the bars.