Alone

Nora's POV:

I sit strapped up to the chair when suddenly I hear Blake's voice, I figured I must be going insane or something but then I feel his familiar hands on my shoulder which trails down my arm and to my hand. "What happened Nora?" Blake asks in a soft tone.

Suddenly my eyes open and I'm still strapped in the chair and the boring television is on but Blake isn't here. "Fuck." I mutter realising I'd dreamt it all.

"Honey I'm home." I hear Brandy announce, walking through the front door.

"Fuck." I repeat.

"Oh good your still here." She smiles, putting the grocery bags down on the sofa and standing in front of me.

"Well I couldn't exactly go anywhere could I?" I spit.

"Someone's extra grouchy." She chuckles.

"Sorry, I just had an amazing dream." I sigh.

"Was I in it?" She smiles, twirling her hair.

"Yes, your head was being severed." I say and I see her soul go dark and her eyes beam with fury.

"Don't ever say that again!" She tells, pushing the chair over. I land on the hard wooden base which feels like I broke my back, even though I know I haven't. My head smashes against the wooden frame and she leans over me. "You shouldn't make me mad Nora."

Brandy walks out the room, picking up the bags and going into the kitchen. "Brandy! Don't just leave me like this!" I yell.

"What the hell happened to you?" James scoffs, walking in with a smirk. I simply don't reply and look away. "Oh come on..." He grabs the top of the chair with on hand and flips it back up. "You can't stay mad forever."

"Trust me I can and if I was taped to this chair this conversation would be going entirely different." I snap.

"Ah really. How?" He smirks.

"My foot wouldn't be cracking your skull."

"Interesting." James says, before ripping the tape off from around my wrist and ankles.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Waiting for the conversation to go differently." He says, pulling me up by my hand and kicking the chair away.

I take one quick shot to his chest and smirk in success. "Was that it?" He chuckles.

"Oh please we both know I could take you." I state.

"How about making things interesting?" He asks. "We fight. You lose we fuck, I lose I get you out of here."

"I've learnt not to make deals with the devil." I say. "Besides I would never fuck you."

"Come on, with you here Brandy hasn't touched me and you're so much better looking." He says.

Quickly, I step forward and slam my elbow into his neck which causes him to fall to the ground I turn and make a quick attempt to run but I make it one step before he grabs my ankle and drags me down beside him.

As I lay on my back he crawls over to me, I swing my leg up which he catches and places on his shoulder, holding my thigh so I can't move it off. I repeat with the other leg but against he catches and does the exact same thing putting me in an awkward position that he loves. "Move away." I order.

He nuzzles into between my legs and begins chuckling when I fidget to try make him stop. "I'm stronger than you Nora, now you don't have your powers I can do what ever I want with you." He laughs.

"Brandy will be back any second." I state.

"You made her cry Nora, I saw her go outside into the back. That gives us about another five or ten minutes alone."

James sees the panic in my eyes as I instantly start moving. "Let me go." I order.

"I like to switch things up Nora." He says, moving his hands to the top of my leggings and beginning to pull them down.

"Bran-" I begin to scream but he leaps forward and covers my mouth.

"Did you call me my sweet?" She asks loudly, her voice coming closer.

"Alright you won that round but there will be a time when your alone." James says, pushing my trousers up again and pulling me up to my feet.