Rim Of My Jeans

"What is happening to the witches?" I ask.

"The pack is dealing with them, along with the help from the vampires; they'll all be dead soon enough." Blake replies.

"You hope." Alex says from the back.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"The witches are more powerful than anyone thinks." Alex says.

Suddenly, a tree falls down in front of the car and Blake slams on the breaks. "It's them." Alex says.

In the blink of an eye Blake appears on the other side of the door on my side, he pulls it open and pulls me about before sprinting into the woods. "Wait." I say, pulling out of his hold.

"What? We need to move." Blake says.

"I'm getting Alex, he can cloak me again." I tell him.

"Keep moving, get to the house. I'll get him."

I nod before sprinting to the house, I burst through the back door and run into the weapons lair before picking up a gun, I run back downstairs expecting a witch to of followed me.

I crash into a figure and shoot a bullet at the person from the ground but when the figure catches it I realise it's Blake. "Almost got me then princess." He smirks, offering me a hand which I take.

"That's not my name." I snap, hugging him.

"Now you." Blake says to Alex. "You are going to learn every line in that god damn spell book you have with you."

"That'll take days." Alex argues.

"Then you better get reading." Blake grabs the upper part of Alex's arm and drags him into the office room before slamming the door shut and locking it.

"Why?" I ask.

"Why what?" Blake innocently questions.

"Why are you being so mean to him?"

"I'm not." He replies, walking back down the hall and into the living room.

"Sure your not jealous? Worried because he can do something you can't?" I question.

"I'm not worried. I don't have to be." Blake says, grabbing my hips and hoisting me on to the counter so my legs are spread open, one either side of him. "You are mine and I do not have to worry about anyone taking you away from me in that way."

"Well if I can get pregnant then anything can happen." I tease with a smirk.

"You are mine." He snaps, pulling me in closer to him.

"What ever you say." I smirk. I can see his werewolf side taking over as rage and possessiveness takes over him. He growls which makes my smirk grow wider.

Suddenly he pushes me back on the counter so I'm lay flat on my back he jumps on top of me, placing a hand either side of my head and he leans over me, his face an inch from mine. "Are you saying your not mine?" He asks in a growl.

"I wouldn't say it like that but-" I'm cut off by Blake pressing his lips against mine, he thrashed them aggressively together and twirls his tongue around in my mouth.

"Mine." He growls in between breaths. He removes his shirt before ripping mine open, ruining the shirt but I don't really care at this moment in time. Blake slides his hands down my body and stops when he gets to the rim of my jeans and gives me a devilish look.