Leaving Home

Blake grabs the rim of my jeans and attempts to pull them down slightly but I stop him. "What are you doing?" I question him. "Stop." I order. "Stop it Blake!"

He pulls them down slightly, only revealing the tops of my hips but that is enough to see the red marks. "How long have I been marking you?" He asks, with a sad look in his eyes.

"This was the first time, its only because you were mad." I reply.

"I don't believe you." He says, pulling my jacket off me.

"Stop it." I order trying to fight against him as he rips the jacket off me.

He examines my arms, forearm and upper arm to see bruises all over my body from him. "I knew it." He mutters as he angrily punches the door beside my head causing a tear to fall from my face.

I run out from under him and up the stairs, I run into any bedroom that wasn't ours and shut the door. I slide down it and sob a few tears before noticing I am not the only one in the room. "Nora are you alright?" A shirtless Xavier asks.

"Sorry." I say covering my eyes with my hand. "I didn't mean to intrude."

"It's okay Lun-"

"Don't call me that!" I snap as I feel my way out the room. I trip out of it and land on my butt as the door falls shut.

"Nora." Blake says. I push myself up and stare at him. "I am so sorry."

"It's fine they don't hurt much." I tell him.

"Still want to go see your parents?" He asks.

"Of corse." I walk past him and down the stairs with him following.

* * * *

Half an hour later with me giving directions we arrive. "What are you going to tell them?" Blake asks.

"I don't know." I reply.

"You don't know! We've come all this way for you don't know?"

"I'll winging it, my family are gullible as hell." I state, opening the car door and getting out.

I knock once on the door before it swings open and my mom indulges me in a hug. "Where have you been!?" She asks.

"Come in!" My father orders. "Who are you?"

"I'm Blake." Blake replies.

Blake and I step inside and Danny runs over and hugs me. "I've missed you." I whisper.

"Why did you leave? Is it because I pranked you? I'll stop with the pranks if you come back." Danny pleads.

"No, it wasn't you." I sob, hugging him tightly as a tear falls from my eye.

"So where have you been sis?" Wyatt asks, pulling me into a hug.

"Why were the doors broken?" Mom asks.

"Someone broke in. Blake was walking by when he saw and helped get me out, I was too scared to come home so he let me stay at his apartment." I explain. "That his parents also live in."

"Right. Well hi Blake thank you for looking after our daughter." My mom smiles.

"Um no problem." He says.

"One other thing, I fell in love with with Blake there and this is just a brief visit before I leave with him again." I say which leaves everyone in silence, including Blake. "I'm just going to use the bathroom."