Twist

Holy crap everyone I just thought of a twist that gives way more chapters!!

Blake's POV:

I catch up to Wyatt and tackle him to the ground as Enzo rips all the weapons from his body. "Emmet killed you." I state.

"You think Enzo is the only one that can come back to life? I know witches too you know." He snaps.

"Well now you know no one." I break his neck and sever his head along with ripping his heart out.

"Your alive." I say to Enzo. "How old are you?"

"One and a half." He replies. "Alex said I'm ageing a year a day until I reach eighteen now."

"Well my grown up boy, as your first act as Beta, bury this heart and I'll take the head." I order. Enzo and I split up and I bury the head and he buries the organ to make sure Wyatt doesn't come back from the dead again.

Nora's POV:

Blake and my waddling toddler walk back
looking please with themselves. "Shall we continue?" The confused priest asks.

"Yes." Blake answers, pulling me to my feet and walking me back down the isle.

I wipe my tears and smile at Blake.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

"... I do."

"... I do."

"You may kiss the bride."

Blake grabs me by my hips and pulls me in close placing a meaningful kiss on my lips before scooping me up in his arms and carrying me down the isle.

* * * *

The after party starts and the music plays as the werewolves dance along to it. "Mom." Enzo says from the couch.

"Yes."

"When Alex bought me back to life he lost some of his magic to me, I got my powers back." He tells me. "If you get me to Alex's body I can try and resurrect him."

"Baby no, you could die."

"Or I could not."

"It's not even a possibility, your just a kid."

"Then at least let me learn it, then in eighteen days ill of officially joined the pack and I'll be Beta, I'll be powerful and maybe I could do it." Enzo explains.

"The spell books in the basement." I reply which makes him excitedly crawl off the sofa and run off.

I take myself away from the crowd of supernatural beings and head upstairs. I set my vail on the side and turn around to see Brandy in the full length mirror, I rub my eyes and she disappears.

I hear her calling me name, taunting me. I turn back around and she's there again. "Is that you or am I crazy now?" I ask.

"It's me Nora." She replies. "I've got a witch trying to push me through to be human again but because of the sins that I committed when I was alive her covern won't let her push me all the way so this is the best I can do."

"What do you want?" I ask in a sharp tone.

"I wanted to congratulate you Nora, your happy now." Brandy smiles.

"I don't want you in my life Brandy." I sigh, walking over to the mirror. "You can't keep popping up in mirrors."

"I won't." She says. "This is a one time thing on your wedding day."

"Well then thanks but I have to get back to the party." I say.

"Wait. I want to tell you something, come closer so the others can't hear." She orders.

I lean in closer to the mirror, resting a hand on the edge of it so I don't fall. "What is it?"

"I love you Nora." She smirks, grabbing my hand from the other side of the mirror and pulling me in.