Lemonade

"Here." Wyatt says, abruptly dropping a tray of lemonade down on the table.

"Wyatt what is with you! Why can't you just accept that I'm happy." I snap.

"I don't trust or like him." Wyatt snaps.

"Well I do and who I see is nothing to do with you." I hiss.

"Your my little sister and I'm just looking out for you."

"Your barely older than me." I argue. "I don't need your help picking who to date!"

"Clearly you do otherwise you wouldn't of chosen this tool!" Wyatt yells.

"Shut up kid. You think your some big man now just because you hit the gym since the last time we saw you." Blake snaps.

"All I know is you wouldn't land that punch on me again." Wyatt smirks.

"Want a bet!?" Blake yells.

"No he doesn't." I intervene.

"Yes, actually do actually." Wyatt snaps, throwing a punch at Blake's face which he instantly returns.

Blake uppercuts Wyatt then hits him again with a right hook before Wyatt dodges the next punch I lands a left hook then a right hook on Blake's face. I see Blake getting relied up as he throws Wyatt back against the wall, I know the next punch Wyatt receives will hurt like a bitch and if its to the face it will probably kill him and as much as he gets on my nerves I'm not about to let that happen.

Blake holds Wyatt against the wall with one hand and raises his right hand to punch him, drawing his elbow back I see this as on opportunity to intervene. It's now or never.

As Blake is about to release the fist of fury I run in between the small gap between the boys and that god for Blake's reflexes as the fist stops right in from of my eyes. "Nora!" Blake exclaims.

"What is going on down here!" My mom exclaims, running down the steps with a box, probably of Danny's stuff for me, damn it's a big box, he must really miss me.

"Nothing." I reply.

"Just some manly disagreements." Wyatt replies, pushing Blake away from the both of us.

"You manly? I doubt that." Blake scoffs.

"Blake." I hiss, sitting down in the arm chair.

"You boys need to stop with this and relax." My dad says.

"Have some lemonade and calm down." My mom orders. I watch the scene unfold from the living room which I'm not glad is open planned into the dining room where I can see them.

Blake rolls his eyes before picking up some lemonade and sipping it. As soon as some of the liquid enters his mouth he spits it out and starts scraping at his sizzling tongue.

My dad opens the box of what I thought were Danny's drawings and throws a gun to Wyatt and my mom. They all aim the guns at Blake's head and I hear them flick the weapons off safety. I have no choice but to speed in front of Blake in defence. "Stop!" I exclaim.

"Nora! Your like him?" Wyatt questions.

"Never hesitate." My dad says before pulling the trigger.

Everything goes black....

A/N:

This chapters shout out goes too... Orchidwinters!!

Thanks for commenting on my chapters and thanks for the support.

Keep commenting and staring, remember you could be next for a shoutout.