Werewolf

Xavier, Jackson, Caleb and Kyle come running in and see me shaking on the bed, they look at where I'm staring to see Blake as a.... as a werewolf!

"Alpha Blake!" Xavier yells at the panting Blake. "Calm down!" But Blake ignores him and keeps his eyes fixed on me. "Blake!" He roars, also shape shifting into a monster which grabs Blake's attention.

I get up from the bed and run to the door but Jackson grabs my forearm and pulls me back into him. "Let go of me!" I shout, not only because I didn't want to stay in this room but because I knew he was one too. "Let me go!"

"Let her go!" Blake bellows which makes Jackson release me. I sprint down the hallways and down the stairs before crashing into Justin, which knocks me over.

"Stay away from me." I say, sliding backwards on the floor.

"I know I kidnapped you but I'm sorry I had too." Justin sighs.

"For your alpha, right?" I question.

"He told you?" Justin questions.

"No. I made him mad and he changed." I reply. Suddenly, a cloth is bought up to my mouth and nose from someone behind me, I fight against them as the smell of chloroform is the only thing I can take it but it soon takes effect on me.

Blake's POV:

"What happened?" Xavier asks, us both returning to our human forms.

"She tried to call for help, I got mad. What was I thinking? I should of checked her for a phone I guess I trusted my mate too much. But I shouldn't of got so mad, had more control, now she knows. I wanted to wait until the right time." I explain.

"She would of figured it out soon anyway, she was too smart for her own good." Xavier replies.

"One frightened girl for delivery." Kai announces, bringing her unconscious body in and putting it on the bed. I leap over to him and punch him.

"What'd you do to her?"

"I just used chloroform, she was too scared for anyone to calm her down, it was that or risk her leaving." He replies, getting up and aiding his bleeding nose before leaving.

"Everyone out! I wish to be alone!" I order my pack.

Nora's POV:

I wake up in the bed I woke up in this morning and look around to see Blake sat on the couch, watching the TV. "I suppose you have a lot of questions?" He asks, shutting it off.

"How did you know I was awake?"

"Your breathing changes." He replies. "And yes I can year you breathing and heart rate if I chose to because werewolves have super hearing, they're also permanently warm, have impeccable sense of smell like a wolf and perfect eyesight. We can also run at over fifty miles an hour in human form and seventy in... well you know."

"Now can you tell me why you bought me here?" I ask, shuffling backwards as he sits at the edge of the bed.

"Yes but first, when you came here I promised I wouldn't hurt you, that hasn't changed. You may of discovered this but it doesn't change a thing you were promised." Blake says softly.

"Just tell me why I'm here." I sigh, staring at my feet.

"Every werewolf has a mate. A mate is like a soul mate but for werewolves. So just like real wolves who find a mate and mate with that other wolf for life that is what a werewolf does too. You're my mate Nora, if I lose you I will fall in a great depression and if you die then I will die of sadness, yes that actually happen here."