Fun

I open my mouth to scream but it is instantly covered by someone behind me. I try to fight against them and grip their arm to try and rip it off but it doesn't work. The vampire in front of me vamps over to me and stables a needle into my neck, I squeal under the hand before passing out and falling limp into the vampires arms.

* * * * *

I wake up in a cell the room has no natural light as there are no windows, it's dark and barely lit and mouldy in the corners. I'm lay on the cold cement floor and the cell is pretty small, bars surrounding it, only one solid wall behind me. "Hey!" I yell but instantly stop myself, remembering where I am and that they probably want to kill me.

"Evening." He smirks.

"Evening? How long have I been out?" I ask.

"Well it's six, we took you at ten, I'll let you do the maths college girl." He scoffs.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I question.

"I'm Collin and personally I don't want anything but you to die. However Emmet has other things in mind." Collin answers.

"Please let me-"

"Your boyfriend here." He smirks. "Just crept through the door right about now."

"Just let me go."

"I'll leave him to sniff you out." Collin says before walking out and up the ten stairs that lead to the basement door, he leaves, entering the first floor.

"Nora!" Blake exclaims, running into the basement and to the cells.

"Luna!" Xavier calls, running after him.

"No don't it's a trap!" I shout. "Get out of here!"

"I'm not leaving you." Blake says, grabbing my hands through the bars.

"Go!"

Suddenly, the door slams shut at the top of the stairs. "Hey!" Xavier yells, running up the stairs and kicking the door.

"There's no use Xavier, I already noticed the type of door we can break it." Blake says.

"Maybe we can slide it open." Xavier says but as soon as he touches it his leaps back, yelling out in pain as his skin sizzles. "Wolfspane."

"I know, couldn't you smell it?" Blake asks.

"I wasn't thinking of that."

"Xavier! Blake! Why didn't you leave when I said!" I yell.

"Because then you'd be dead." Blake says.

"And so would our alpha." Xavier says, marching down the stairs.

"Now the fun begins." A large, musical and pale man says, walking in and shutting the door behind him. Suddenly, the world goes dark and I land on the ground.

A/N:

Apologies for the shorter chapter, it's because I want to start the next chapter in Blake's POV.
What's the fun that's been plotted?
The twist is almost here.... hope you enjoy it.