Suspicion

What feels like hours later the car stops, the engine shuts down and the boys get out. As soon as they open the trunk I swing my legs out to kick who ever it is but they were expecting it and catch my legs, pushing them back down. "Justin get her out and take that shit off." Xavier orders.

Someone pulls me out and shuts the door before leaning me on it whilst he removes the blindfold; the light beams in almost blinding me. My red and blotchy eyes give away that I'd been crying and they all stare at me for a few seconds as Justin removes the rope and rag.

Taking a deep breath I walk over to Xavier and shakily looking him up and down before slapping him across the face. "You ever put me in a small space again and I will kill you." I threaten in a cold voice.

"Ah you're scared of small spaces." Jackson laughs, putting a hand on my shoulder, I grab the wrist of his hand and flip him over my shoulder and on to the floor.

"Enough." Blake, the guy from Starbucks, bellows from the doorway of the great mansion that I hadn't even noticed. I stand there stunned, looking up at the god-like guy who had ordered my capture. Yes he was attractive as hell and I love the way the wind blew through his perfectly styled quiff, I can see his bold muscles through his black shirt and I could smell the power off him... what was I saying? Oh yes, he had ordered my capture and for that I hated him.

Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain in my neck before I drop down on the ground next to Jackson.

Blake's POV:

"What took so long you fools?" I bellow, walking down the five stairs from the grand mansion to the ground.

"Lets just say she was feisty." Xavier replies, getting up.

"Good you don't want a Luna that will go down without a fight." I state, crouching down beside my mate and stroking her cheek. I pick her up bridal style and carry her into the mansion that she will be living in from now on.

Beta Xavier and Jackson follow me into the bedroom where as Kyle and Justin go to tell the rest of the pack what happened. "Beta, as I put you in charge of this I expect full details of what happened." I say.

"We tried the kind approach, tried talking to her to get her to let her guard down and come out the house, she was too smart for those tricks so we had to break in. She fought pretty well for a human against four of us but we got her here." Xavier explains.

"Does she know about us?" I ask.

"No. She's a little suspicious of something as she shot me and I healed but no, she doesn't have a clue." He replies.

"She shot you? Damn she is good." I smirk, grabbing a handcuff from the draw and cuffing her to the bed so that when she wakes up she can't leave.

"She tried once before that but missed." Xavier says.

"Lets leave our alpha and his Luna alone." Jackson says walking out.

"I'll come too, I don't think she'll be very happy when she awakens." I scoff, leaving with them. I take one more look at my beautiful Nora before shutting the door and leaving her alone.