Steel

I wake up staring at a plain white ceiling which is the same boring colour as the walls, I attempt to sit up but feel restrained. I look around to see I'm tied down to what seems like a stretcher or a chair at the dentist or something. There's a steel bar around my waist and my wrists and ankles, every time I move it burns me slightly, it must be laced with vervain or wolfsbane or something but that doesn't stop me I try to fight with every burn but eventually I must give in.

Four women walk through the steel door and stare down at me. "What's going on?" I ask in a powerful voice.

"This baby cannot be born, it's an abomination and a danger." The blonde one says.

"It's needs to be killed before it can cause anything." The red head adds.

I thrust my wrists forward trying to break the steel but it doesn't work, only burns me further but the awful scars to my body soon heal. "It's no use you know, nothing you do will break it. It's laced with vervain and protected with a witches spell." Elizabeth tells me, turning back around with a scalpel.

"Stop!" I yell. "You don't have to do this!"

"Yes we do, our covern orders it." The red head says, rolling up the bottom of my shirt.

"Please! Let me go!" I beg.

Elizabeth plunges the knife down and I try my best to break free but I can't I feel it cut open my skin and I let out a cry in pain. "Stop! Please!"

Elizabeth's POV:

I make the slit horizontally down her stomach as she roars out in pain, I pull the scalpel back up but instantly it heals. "I thought you covered them in wolfsbane so it wouldn't heal." I say to Gloria.

"I did." She defends.

"Then why is it healing!" I yell.

"I-I don't know." She replies.

"The baby." Ester mumbles. "The baby is healing her, it's magical sources are protecting her."

"Then how are we going to get it out!" I yell.

"I'll get the spell book, there will be a spell for this." Mary says before leaving.

I try to slit into Nora's stomach once more but as soon as the scalpel even comes close to the stomach it flies out my hand.

Nora's POV:

"Blake is going to come for me and when he does your in trouble so if I were you I'd let me go." I snap.

"Blake can't find you and neither can Emmet, your cloaked Nora. No one can find you."

I don't know what exactly is happening but the baby is protecting me somehow. "Elizabeth we need to go!" One of them yells. "It's not safe in here."

The witches run out the room and bolt the door from the other side. "I don't know what you just did but thank you." I sigh, resting my head back on whatever it is I'm sat on.

It's quiet for a few minutes but I hear the bolt slide across and the door opens, in walks a blonde male no older than nineteen. "Who are you?" I hiss, snapping my head to look at him.

"Alex." He replies. "And I'm not here to hurt you."

"How do I know that? These days it seems everyone's out to get me." I say.

"Then take the fact that your baby hasn't tried to kill me as I sign you should trust me." Alex states before putting his hands on the steel and muttering something. They ping open. He repeats this for every metal cup there is and I sit up straight away.