A New Awakening

"Good morning..." Blake whispers in my ear, trailing one of his claws blissfully down the side of my naked body.

"It's to early." I groan.

"Eleven am more like." He chuckles.

"Like I said too early."

"Very funny." Blake smirks, climbing on top of me and pulling the covers over our entire bodies.

"I thought so." I mock, mimicking what he said to me when I said 'very funny' on the first day we met.

I feel soft kisses on my neck in the darkness and switch over to my wolf vision which allows me to see in the dark. "Why can't I be awoken like this every morning?"

"Because it doesn't work, we're still in bed." Blake replies, quickly switching our positions so that I'm lying on top of him.

Suddenly, I feel the urge to throw up, I fling the covers off us and get up before grabbing Blake's shirt off the floor and putting it on as I run to the bathroom.

I drop down to my knees and pull my hair back as I vomit into the toilet. I lean back against the wall with an awful taste in my mouth and see Blake at the door in tracksuit bottoms. "What haven't you ever seen a girl throw up before?" I question.

"Yes, I've just never seen a werewolf throw up before." Blake says in a mellow tone.

"What?"

"We heal fast which means our immune system is just as good, if we ever get sick we are cured in milliseconds; so we don't get ill Nora." He explains.

"Maybe it's because I'm a hybrid?" I question.

"No vampires have the same healing strength we do, if anything it should make you heal even faster."

"So what's happening to m-" I can't quite finish my last word as I throw my head forward again over the toilet and spill my guts into it, I feel Blake pull my hair back.

"How do you feel?" He asks, crouching down in front of me.

"Is that a trick question or are you stupid?" I question in a frustrated voice.

"Apart from throwing up, I need to find out your symptoms and see if Xavier's dad knows anything." Blake says.

"Then no, I don't feel ill at all." I reply, standing up.

"Just go rest, I'll sort this out." Blake orders.

"I'm not resting, I feel fine." I say.

"Your sick Nora get some rest." He orders in a caring voice.

I wrap my hand round his neck and push him back against the wall. "I said I feel fine!"

"Okay." He chokes out.

"Sorry." I sigh, letting him go. "My emotions are just kind of everywhere at the moment."

"Well then if your going to be walking around the house, I suggest brushing your teeth, you have sick breath." Blake laughs, backing out the room, knowing I'll react.

"Jerk!" I pick up the hand soap before throwing it at him which he dodges, it flies past him and shatters the window on the other side of the room. "Crap."

"I'll fix that, you fix your breath." Blake chuckles, walking out the bedroom and shutting the door behind him.

I brush my teeth and take a shower before crossing another day off on the calendar that I keep so I can register when the full moon will rise. I start my period on the first of every month, I put a little red dot in the corner of the square so I remember. It's the seventeenth today and come to think of it, I didn't have one last month but I was too busy turning into a hybrid and stuff to recognise. Maybe hybrids just done get periods?