Powers, Freedom and Trust

"What about Enzo?" I question.

"Beta Xavier and the pack are looking for him. Xavier has told me they're about to go into the witches household." Blake replies. "I hate to say this but for tonight your staying with Emmet and the vampires, I need to go help save Enzo."

"Tell me your kidding? He's my son too I want to help!" I exclaim.

"Your human and your hurt." Blake replies.

"Then give me some of your blood Emmet, heal me." I plead.

"No!" Blake exclaims dropping me to my feet, instantly draw one leg up again from the harsh pain that came from the pressure. "If you die with his blood in your system then you become a vampire and a vampire only. Plus it could effect you getting your powers back."

"Fine. I'll go with Emmet but when you get Enzo back we go to my parents the next day." I bargain.

"Deal." Blake sprints off and into the woods as Emmet picks me up and begins carrying me to the house.

"I felt what you did before. It will not be happening again." I snap, crossing my arms.

"Relax it was just to wind you up." He scoffs.

We get inside and Emmet takes me to one of the spare rooms and sits me on the bed. I stretch my leg out but I can't go any further.

"I can't bare to see you like this." Emmet says, sitting on the bed before biting into his wrist and causing blood to ooze out. He presses his wrist to my mouth and some flows in, surprisingly it tastes better than I thought, really good actually. I suck on the open wound until it heals up.

"Give me more!" I bellow.

"Nora." Emmet says, slowly backing off the bed. "I think that triggered your powers."

I look down to see my claws out and I gently glide my tongue across my teeth and feel the fangs. "I said I want more!"

"That's your werewolf side liking the taste of the vampire blood." Emmet says.

"Emmet get out of here before I do something I regret." I order which causes him to run.

There, no I have my powers back I can save my son.

I break out the window and speed through the woods and use my senses to guide my way to the witches house. I hear chanting and howling and screaming from the inside, I know I'm at the right place.

I storm inside, ripping witches heads off as I travel and eventually make it up the crooked staircase. When I reach the top an arrow is fired at my head but my sense let me know and gave me more time than needed to react, I turn and grab the arrow before throwing it back at who ever shot it, it hits them in the stomach where I aimed.

The woman falls to the floor and clutches her guts. "Where is Marissa?" I bellow.

"You'll have to kill me." She spits.

"Gladly." I smile, ripping the woman's heart out of her chest.

I hear Enzo crying down the hall and I race in that direction but suddenly I crash into Alex. "Nora I know your mad but wait." He orders.

"Give me one reason not to kill you right now."

"I'm still on your side." Alex says.

"Bullshit!" I accuse.

"It's he truth. I didn't want to betray you but the witches said if I got them Enzo they'd set me free. It was my freedom Nora, I had to do it." Alex defends.

"So you traded in your discomfort for an innocent baby's life!" I yell.

"Please, I can help you get him back just give me a chance." He pleads.

A/N:

Should she trust him?