Did he..?

I walk into the bathroom and splash cold water in my face and come to terms with what I just said. When I look back up from the sink into the mirror I see Wyatt next to me. "Whoa! What are you doing?" I question.

"What are these?" Wyatt asks, grabbing my arm and examining the bruises.

"Don't you knock? I'm in the bathroom." I ask stalling.

"What are these?" He repeats.

"Nothing, I just fell." I reply.

"These are not fall bruises. I've seen the way he looks at you, it's weird, he didn't take his eyes off you downstairs, he's so possessive and it's like he controls you." Wyatt says. "Did he do this?"

"No! No are you kidding? No. He treats me like royalty." I state.

"More like a slave." He says.

"What? No!" I exclaim.

"Nora." Blake says, pulling the door open. "We need to go."

"I'm kind of in the middle of something." I say.

"Like now." Blake says, giving me a look which lets me know something is wrong.

"Wyatt I'm fine okay? I have to go." I sigh.

"No." Wyatt grabs my arm to stop me from leaving with Blake. "Tell me what the fuck is going on." He orders. "Is he forcing you to go with him?"

"No Wyatt! I have to go."

"No not until you explain." He replies. I turn my head and nod at Blake knowing what he wants to do, Blake strikes a fist forward and knocks Wyatt to the ground, out cold.

"I'm sorry, I-" Blake begins.

"I know, I'm glad you did. I actually kind of wanted you to after everything he said." I say as we run down the stairs.

"Where are you going in such a rush honey?" My mom asks.

"I have to go. I love you and I'll be back at some point." I tell them as I open the door. Blake takes my hand and we quickly get in the car. "So you want to tell me what all the hurrying is for?"

"The vampires found us, tracked you scent and it lead them here." I check the back mirror and see five pale looking people.

"That's them isn't it?" I ask.

"Yup." He steps on the gas and speeds off. We lose them in traffic.

Finally we get home and Blake parks up. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Fuck!" I yell. "I didn't say bye to Danny."

"It's okay." Blake says to me, putting his hand on my thigh. "We'll go back another night."

"Alright." I get out the car and instantly get the worst head rush you can image. I bend over in an aching paint and hold on to the car door to stop me from falling. Blake swooshes beside me and puts an arm around me.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine." My legs cave in and I fall into Blake's arms.

"You don't look fine, your pale as hell..." His words echo around my head as my vision gets darker until I'm surrounded by darkness. I take two steps before collapsing on to the floor.