Foot To Throat

It's kind of quiet for the rest of the day, no one mentions Enzo's name or even begins to talk about magic. Blake sits in his office all day and I stay in the room.

I sit in the centre of the large bed with my knees tucked into my chest. Tears stream down my face but I instantly wipe them away. I try to watch TV but every half decent program has a pregnant woman, a baby or a child in it and honestly I can't bring myself to watch this.

I would break my neck over and over until the pain went away but I knew it never would so I didn't bother. I try not to think about Enzo but what else is there to think about?

"Luna." Xavier says, knocking on the door before entering. "The pack and I were thinking of having a funeral for Enzo."

I look over at the simple cot that's in the corner of the room. "Tomorrow." I say. "Enough has happened today."

"Okay." He smiles.

"Make sure everyone's keeping the vampires out." I order.

"We are. Emmet has already tried getting in four times." He replies.

I get up from the room and walk downstairs, I walk past Blake's room and instantly hear smashing and the sound of things breaking.

I put my hand on the doorknob and twist it, I open the door a crack and peer my head around to see what he's doing. I see the window smashed and his desk torn to shreds not to mention the fist sized whole repeated across the walls, books flung off the now broken shelves and pages torn out of the fee surviving. Now I see how Blake handles his sadness.

"You know trashing your office isn't going to help." I speak up, making his werewolf form turn to face me. "Your just going to get mad again when you have to fix it all."

"Well what do you suggest?" He question in a powerful voice.

"Going for a werewolf run, just like I am." I reply.

"No your not." Blake replies.

"Well obviously I'm not right now but-"

"Your not going at all." He spits like a venomous snake.

"Why not!?"

"If this has taught me anything, it's that we aren't safe on our own. We think we're at the top of the food chain but anything can over power us if there's enough of them." Blake explains in his deep (and sexy) werewolf voice.

"All the witches are gone." I state.

"You've refused to see Emmet, what makes you think that as soon as you step outside this house he won't do something?"

"I'm a hybrid Blake, I can handle him." I scoff.

"He won't come alone."

"Then I'll take out who ever he brings." I argue.

He appears beside me and swings him arm out which sends me into a mid air spiral, I fall down to the ground before Blake places his foot to my throat. "You can't handle me, which means you can't handle Emmet and his buddies."

"And what makes you think you can stop me?" I question him.

"If you stay.... we can go see your parents tomorrow."

A/N:

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! Have I got it? Good.

As of now I'll be giving shout outs to one of my fans every chapter. It will be to who ever I think is my biggest fan at the moment or on a certain chapter.

So keep an eye out, it could be you.