Home

Blake rips the tape off my mouth and kisses me gently before proceeding to hug me. "Blake." I sob.

"It's okay." He tells me.

"We have to go before she gets back." I say. He nods before scooping me up in his arms and carrying me to the door with Xavier.

"Don't move." Brandy says, pointing a gun at Blake from the door.

"Shoot me. I'll just come back to life." Blake scoffs.

"No you won't." She says. "You, Xavier, Nora and your little friend Alex out there came into this world uninvited by the gods so if you die you stay dead. Only James and I come back."

"Bullshit." Xavier says.

"You shoot Blake I die, kill Xavier and I'll kill myself." I snap.

"I kill Xavier, Blake and I wouldn't let you kill yourself. I kill Blake he dies you live. We aren't supernatural here, your lives aren't linked." Brandy says.

Suddenly, Brandy's eyes widen, she drops to the ground and we all notice the knife in the back of her head.

"I thought I told you to stay in the car." Blake spits at Alex who is stood behind the body.

"Aren't you glad I didn't?" He questions.

"Here." Blake passes me over to Xavier who takes me in his arms.

Blake crouches down beside his sister and pulls the knife out of her head which I thought was sweet but then he uses the knife to sever her head. Grabbing the head by its hair Blake stands up. "I'd like to see her come back without her head." Blake spits before walking down the stairs.

"So out of ten, rate hell." Xavier says.

"Imagine the biggest number you can think of." I order. "Then times it by its self a million times, then that's your answer."

We march down the stairs and when we get to the lobby we all sit down. Blake passes the head to Alex and Xavier sits me down before opening the fridge. Blake rips the tape off me and indulges me in a warm hug.

"Never let me go." I say, wrapping my legs around him. 

"What happened to you?" Blake asks me.

"I don't want to talk about it." I say, looking over at Xavier and Alex.

"Then later." He tells me.

* * * *

We arrive back at the mirror house. "So you guys got here by walking through the mirror in your office?" I question.

"Yup." Blake takes my hand and we walk into the house, past James who is constantly being shot. Blake refills the guns ammo before we all walk through the mirror and tumble out the other side.

"Your alive!" I hear Enzo squeak.

"We sure are." I smile, hugging him.

"I'll be right back." Blake gets up, still dragging Brandy's head along with him.

"Mom whilst you were gone Justin and Jackson helped me decorate my room." Enzo says.

"That's cool." I smile. "Show me later."

I walk outside to Blake who is watching Brandy's head burn in a trash can. I hug him and bury my head in his chest.

"You know she wasn't always like this." He tells me. "When you came it did something to her."

"Then I'm so sorry for ruining your precious little sister." I hiss, pulling away from the hug.

"That's not what I meant." He says, grabbing my hips. "When we were younger, our parents treated us the same, what ever she got, I got and what ever I go she got. When you showed up I had something she didn't and that must of drove her crazy."

"Literally crazy." I say.

A/N:

The end.
Nah I'm just kidding.
(Don't be a silent reader remember  to star, comment and follow me.)