Invasion

"What have you done with my brother?" I ask in a sharp and ordering tone.

"He's being dealt with." Xavier replies.

Enzo's POV:

"You know I'm really getting sick of you." I hiss at him.

"And you've been eighteen for less than a day and I'm already tired of you." He snaps back.

"Osoarmavas ocre item otum et sine." I say at Xavier who suddenly begins yelling out in pain, giving me a sense of satisfactory.

"Lihednat Dolchitni." Alex snaps, holding his palm out at Esme who suddenly begins choking.

"Stop it." I order him.

"You first." Alex hisses.

I wait a few seconds to see if he's bluffing before dropping the spell on Xavier which he does for Esme. "What the hell did he do?"

"It was just a choking spell, your fine." I tell her.

"Put some clothes on." Xavier orders, throwing the clothes that we'd chucked off the bed at us.

Esme's POV:

"Then leave if you want us to change!" I hiss.

"Why so you can exit out the window? I don't think so." The three boys turn around, leaving Enzo and I to change.

I quickly slip back on my clothes as does Enzo before they turn around again. "Get up." The Beta orders.

I scowl, swinging the covers off me and walking over to him. "I don't know who you think you are coming in to my pack house and acting like you own the place but-"

I'm cut off by Xavier slapping me across the face, I drop to the ground and scowl up at him. I watch as Enzo tries to help me but Alex raises his palm to him which must of done something. "Now get up." Xavier spits.

"No." I snap.

"On your feet!" He yells. "Now!"

"I said no!"

"I'm warning you."

"No I'm warning you. Release my pack or suffer the consequences." I snarl.

"Listen you little bitch-" Xavier begins but Jackson cuts him off.

"We don't have time for this, lets just get her up and go."

"Fine." The two boys walk over to me. "One last chance." Xavier says.

"Burn in hell." I spit.

The boys reach down and firmly grab my arms, dragging me up even though I try to resist their grip just gets rougher and tighter. "No! Let me go!" I order. "Ow!"

Enzo swings out at Alex, causing him to crash against the wall. "Let her go!" He bellows in what sounds like an Alpha voice.

Xavier quickly lets go of me and appears next to Enzo before sticking a needle into his neck and inserting the liquid inside it into him which I can only assume is wolfsbane or vervain as he drops to the ground. "Now lets go." Jackson rushes.

Xavier picks Enzo up and chucks him over his shoulder carrying him out the room. "Now unless you want me to do that I suggest you start walking." Jackson threatens, grabbing my upper arm and dragging me out.

As we walk down the stairs I see walls cracked, windows smashed and doors broken down. This was the ultimate invasion. Majority of my pack dead on the floor and some being unconsciously dragged out by the members of the crescent moon. "Ready for hell?" Jackson whispers in my ear as he tugs me out the door.

A/N:

Guys I need to know what you think. Are you liking Esme and Enzo's POV's or are you wanting it to be more about Nora and Blake again?