Off Safety

Xavier's POV:

"How are we going to do this? We can't hurt our future Luna." I state.

"Blake said he didn't like her so technically we can do what ever we want." Jackson says.

"Besides he said do what ever is necessary to get her." Kyle agrees.

"We have the element of surprise, we'll be fine." Justin says.

"No we don't." I sigh, pointing to the window noticing Nora staring out. "Nora's seen us."

"How do you know her name?" Justin asks.

"We have super senses, we might as well use them and I do, to hear everything and get gossip, including random teen gossip." I answer, ashamed.

"What ever." Jackson says. "Your the beta Xavier, it's your call, it's your main responsibly to get her to Blake."

"We start off nice then get rough if we have too." I order.

Nora's POV:

Slowly, I edge closer and closer to the door. Maybe they want my number or something. I tell myself. I unlock the door, leaving the bolt on and cautiously open the wooden door. "Yes."

"Hi." One of them says. "I'm Jackson and my buddies and I are starting at your school next semester, we're new to the neighbourhood and wondering if you could show us around."

"And which school would you be attending?" I question suspiciously.

"North West high school?" He replies with it sounding more like a question.

"Wrong. I go to Westwood." I state before shutting the door but one of them shoves their foot in the way making me slam it against them. I could of sworn I heard a growl but nonetheless I open it again. "Can you please move your foot so I can shut the door?" I ask the brunette one.

"Sorry." He says. "My name is Xavier, we just want to talk to you."

"No offence but you guys followed me home, lied about attending a school and refuse to let me shut the door so you kind of give off the wrong impression so please go." I explain. "Before I call the cops."

"Alright then." He removes his foot and the group of boys walk back down my drive way leaving me to shut the door. Now I find them more creepy than attractive.

Quickly, I raid through the shoe draw and pull out my dads pistol that everyone in my family knows how to use, my dad taught me and my brothers from a young age how to fire a pistol just incase we ever needed to use it. I tuck it in the back of my jeans for protection before returning to the kitchen.

I put the strawberries away and walk down the hall but stop when I hear another knock and see the out line of the four boys through the glass part at the top of the door.

"Get lost! The cops are on their way!" I shout from the bottom of the staircase. Suddenly, I hear loud bangs against the door, two before it completely comes off its hinges, letting the boys come in.

I gasp but cut myself off when they all stare at me. Xavier is the first to run at me and I quickly turn to run up the stairs but he gets to me quicker than I though humanly possible. He grabs my ankle and pulls me down a step which makes me fall, I bang my chin on the carpeted step but ignore the pain and turn around before kicking him in the face with my other foot which makes him let go.

I scramble to my feet and run up the stairs, I run into my room before shutting and locking the door. I climb into my closet and pull the door shut. Inside I pull the gun out from the back of my pants and take it off safety, hoping that they won't venture further into the house. What do they want with me?