Feeling Faint

I hear them all talking but I can't make out what they're saying, just mumbles.

"She's upstairs, second door on the right." An unfamiliar voice says. How did he know? The sound of their voices and footsteps come closer then I hear one of them try to come into my room but the door is locked. "Locked." Xavier's voice states.

"Break it down like you did the other one then." Jackson voice says.

This time he breaks the door down straight away, leaving me with one option. I point the gun forwards and wait for him to open the door.

My heart rate increases as his footsteps get closer and closer to me and then suddenly the door opens. I waste no time pulling the trigger but he dodges the bullet at an unnatural speed however I don't have time to think about that right now.

I quickly rush out the closet and elbow Xavier in the face before running out the door but crash into Jackson and the other three guys, which knocks me down to the floor. "Stay away from me." I order, aiming the gun and Jackson head, as I use my other hand to help guide myself up the bed post.

Suddenly, Xavier grabs me from behind and throws me down on the bed. "Let me go!" I shout.

"Kyle a little help here?" Xavier asks.

"This would be over quicker if you stayed still." Kyle says, joining Xavier in attempt to pin my petite body down. I draw the gun up again and send the second bullet of the double barrel gun goes into Xavier's arm.

He howls in pain, yes howls, and falls back on to the doors of my closet, crashing through the wooden panels.

I try to fight Kyle off but suddenly I'm grabbed by the neck and shoved against the wall by Jackson. "Give me the gun." He orders between clenched teeth as he holds his hand out.

"It was empty anyway." I spit, handing it to him but last second change corse and attempt to hit him in the side of the head with it but Jackson's reflexes are unlike anything I've ever seen, accept for Xavier's. He grabs my elbow and squeezes my pressure point, making my arm go weak and making me lose all power and grip on the gun, it falls out my hand. "Let go of me." I order in a sharp tone, trying to pry his hand off me.

Suddenly, my body becomes weak and I slide down the wall slightly as my legs cave in. "Move." Xavier orders Jackson in a deep tone. Jackson instantly follows his orders and lets go of me before stepping aside. Feeling faint, as soon as he releases me I fall to the ground and Xavier crouches down in front of me. "I suggest you don't try anymore games." He bellows.

"Kyle bring the car around." Jackson orders.

"I shot you." I state suspiciously, noticing only dry blood and the wound healed completely, as if a bullet never pierced his skin.

"I know, I felt it." Xavier replies with a evil smirk.

"How are you fine now? It's not possible." I state.

"Lets go before the neighbours begin to worry about the gun shots." Justin says. Taking his advise, Xavier grabs my waist and pulls me up to my feet.

"Please, I don't deserve this. I didn't ask for any of it." I beg.

"But he asked for you." Xavier says, picking me up and throwing me over his broad and muscular shoulder before he and the other three boys walk out the door.

"Please! Let me go!"