Drop her off in the desert

I sit in the bedroom and watch a movie with Blake. We snuggle up on the sofa as we watch The Notebook. "This film is rubbish." Blake says.

"Don't say another word about this amazing movie." I state, pushing him off the side of the couch.

"What was that for?" He asks with a childish pout.

"Don't diss this film." I smirk.

"I'll get you for that later but for now Brandy's awake." He says before walking out the room. I pause the incredible movie before climbing off the comfy couch and following him out the door.

"Oh no you don't." Xavier says before putting his hand on my waist and pushing me back through the door.

"What! Why?" I question.

"Blake wants me to keep you in here, things could get ugly in there. Siblings fight enough as it is, plus the werewolf abilities and powers then it gets complicated." He explains, shutting the door.

"So? If a fight happens I want to see it." I state. Suddenly, Brandy is thrown through the wall and lands on the floor.

"Looks like your gonna see it after all." Xavier sighs.

"Hey honey." Brandy smiles at me, getting up and walking over to me.

Out of the corner of my eye I see claws grow out the end of Xavier's fingers and his eyes light up, half in transition. He steps in front of me and grabs Brandy's hair and throws her backwards. She lands on the bed making its final feet snap so now it's completely on the floor.

"You may be the beta but I am better!" She yells, making herself laugh.

Blake appears through the wall and grabs Brandy by the neck before lifting her into the air. "You may be my sister but you are not in my pack! Never return to this place you are not welcome and if we see you again, we will kill you!" Blake shouts before snapping her neck. He drops her to the floor and she lands with a thud.

"What would you like me to do with her?" Xavier asks.

"I want Adam, Mason and Jake to drive her out to the desert and leave her there." He says in a bold voice.

"Got it." Xavier pulls Brandy up before throwing her over his shoulder and walking out the room.

"So now we need a new bed and wall, well done." I state, putting my hands on my hips.

"I'll get it fixed." He smirks before wolfing over to me and picking my up so my legs are either side of his hips. "Although we'll probably just break the bed again."

"We? I think you mean you." I laugh.

Blake's face turns serious and her clears his throat as he puts me down. "I hear you and Brandy talking, I know I bruised you."

"And I know it's not your fault. Werewolves have extreme power and your the alpha so you have double that power." I explain. "It's okay, I get it."

"I love you." He smiles, leaning in and kissing me.

"I love you too."

"One more thing." He sighs, putting his hand to his head.

"Don't ruin it." I smirk, pressing a finger to his lips. "Please just tell me later."

"I would but I don't know how long I can put it off and if I don't tell you someone else will." He says, cupping my face in his large hands.

"Okay fine." I sigh.

"Tonight is the full moon."