Weaker

"Alex come with me." Brandy orders, grabbing his forearm. "You stay here."

I nod before they leave. Why can't I just have a normal day?

A few minutes later they return with Blake. "There he's under the spell. You happy now?" She asks.

"Very." I say, leaping off the bed and hugging him.

"Guess we can't see your parents after all." Blake says.

"Don't think your getting out of it that easily." I smirk. "Wait Brandy how were you stronger than me?"

"I don't know. Guess your weak at the moment because of the pregnancy." She replies.

"Good. I like it better when I'm stronger." Blake smirks, pinching my butt which makes me flinch.

"Listen for the witches." Alex orders.

Brandy, Blake and I all close our eyes and listen in one their conversion. "Clearly she's not here, I did another locator spell and she's gone, so is Blake." One says.

"There's only two of them." Brandy says, I can smell them.

I run into the set of draws and pull out a gas bomb before running out the door. "Nora!" Blake yells, running after me.

He grabs my arm and turns me around, pulling me to an abrupt stop. "Let go." I order him.

"No." He says. "I'm finally stronger which means I'm back in charge of you."

"Tell me your kidding?" I question, trying to peel his arm off me.

"He's not and neither am I. Your pregnant and your still the same old Nora. Leave us to handle this." Brandy says, walking past us with Alex and taking the small gas bomb out my hands.

"This way." Blake smirks, pulling me back inside the room and shutting the door.

"I can't wait to get all my strength back and show you what it's like to have someone control you like this." I hiss.

"I'm protecting you Nora. And our child." He speaks.

"I can protect myself. Now I'm weak again you don't think I can handle myself." I argue.

"I always knew you couldn't handle yourself but before I couldn't do anything about it." He grunts.

I stomp my foot and walk to the door without a comeback. I put my hand on the handle and pull but hear Blake breathing over me, I look up to see his arm resting on the door, keeping it shut. "You irritate me." I snap, still facing the door.

"Good." He smirks, grabbing my hips and spinning me around so now my back is against the door.

I growl at him before pushing him off and sitting on the bed.

"Done." Brandy says proudly as she walks through the door. "Now leave us to deal with the witches and you guys go do what ever you were going to do."

"Gladly." I smile. "Alex can you uncloak us?"

"Already done." He smiles.

"Thanks." I grin. "Off we go." I take Blake's hand and pull him out the door.

"Xavier!" Blake calls.

"Alpha! I warn you there are witches!" Xavier says, coming out of hiding.

"It's all taken care of." I tell him. "Call your dad. I need to speak with him, tell him to bring that baby stuff too."

"Yes Luna." He replies, clearly the attack triggered the boys werewolf side and now they refer to us in only our werewolf names.