Pleasurable Moans- Interrupted

Nora's POV:

"I can't believe Enzo was helping her!" I yell.

"He broke through the bars." Xavier says. "They're gone."

"Why would he does this to us? To me? To Blake?" I question, sobbing.

"Maybe he's secretly helping." Alex says. "You know getting them to trust him?"

"He should know just to let us handle it." Xavier hisses.

"But you know what he's like." Alex says.

"Alex can you do location spell on him for me?" I ask.

"Sure can."

Esme's POV:

"Are you okay?" I ask laying in bed together.

"I'm just thinking about my dad." He sighs.

"Your laying in bed next to a half naked girl and your thinking about your dad?" I question.

"You know what I mean." He huffs, rolling on to his back. "Just two floors down he's being tortured."

"I know. It's sucky timing for us to meet." I sigh. "You probably hate my pack."

"No." He groans, grabbing my thighs and pulling me on top of him. "I don't hate you or your pack, I hate what they're doing but that doesn't change the way I feel about you."

"Good." I smile. "Shall we pick where we left off?" I ask, biting my lip and kissing his chest, moving downwards.

"Hmm."

"Your still thinking about what's going on downstairs." I state, stopping and sitting back up.

"I'm sorry, I can't stop." He sighs. "I can hear him yelling and my moms so worried."

"In less than an hour the pack goes to bed, I can get you into that room to see him if you want?" I ask.

"You can?" He asks with a smile on his face as he sits up.

"Yes."

"Then what shall we do for an hour?" He smirks, pinging the back of my bra open and throwing me down on the bed so I'm on top.

I unbuckle his pants and slide them off his body as he drags down my panties. Enzo smirks before roughly kissing my neck. "Wait." I say, pushing him back up.

"I don't want to wait." He laughs.

"Enzo I'm serous." I sigh.

"What's up?" He asks, sitting up.

"The sky." I giggle.

"Really? You stopped me for a joke?" He questions.

"Before, when I said about you being a virgin." I sigh, my cheeks red with embarrassment. "I'm one too."

"Esme your sixteen, I'd like to hope so." Enzo chuckles.

"I'm just saying, because I'm loud and confident don't expect too much from me, I have no idea what I'm doing." I explain.

He smiles down at me before leaning in and kissing me. "Just relax and go with it." He whispers in my ear as he slides his hands down my body and squeezes my butt. "Ooh nice." He scoff which makes me laugh.

One of his hand run back up my side and cups my right breast as the other soothingly grabs my butt. He embraces me with large open mouth kisses which send tingles all over my body and I let out a pleasurable moan.

"Freeze!" A powerful voice yells, pushing the door open. I hear three sets of feet run into the round and all the gun come of safety.

"Fuck off Xavier!" Enzo yells frustratedly as he climbs off me and lays by my side, helping me cover my breasts with the covers. "Alex?! Why the fuck are you ruining my mojo?"

"Because when I helped you, you promised me you wouldn't become a dick." He replies.

"And you promised me you'd always have my back, turns out we're both liars." Enzo spits like venom.

I recognise these guys from the pictures Jesse made us study. In the room is Jackson, Alex and Xavier, all pointing guns and me and Enzo.