Insane

I venture towards the body and slowly peel back the covers to see my own self lying dead in the bed with my throat torn out. "We told you your next." A pale faced vampire smirks from behind me which causes me to let out a mighty scream.

"Nora! What's going on?" Blake asks in a worried tone from outside.

"Please don't do this." I beg the vampire. "Please!" I rub the tears from my eyes and look back up to see him gone and the body too.

"Nora! Don't make me break down this door!" Blake yells.

"I'm fine Blake, don't worry." I pant as I sit on the opposite side of the room and stare at the bed.

"What's wrong? Your heart rate was speeding at a million miles a second." He says.

"I'll tell you in the morning." I sigh.

* * * * *

The next morning I wake up in an uncomfortable position to the sound of the door opening, I must of fell asleep sat up because now my back is stiff.

"You ready to tell me who you were talking to last night?" Blake asks.

"It was no body." I reply, standing up.

"Well clearly it was someone and we are not leaving until you tell me." He says, pulling the bolt across and the one at the very top of the door that I can't reach.

"Really it was no one." I say.

"Don't make me shape shift right here." Blake threatens.

"I know you won't hurt me, I'm the woman you love and it's not a full moon anymore, you have control." I state.

"I know that. But I also know it scares the shit out of you when I do turn." Blake smirks.

"Fine." I sigh. "I think I'm insane."

"You'd have to be insane to be okay with the whole werewolf thing." Blake laughs but noticing my well kept serious face he changes his answer. "Your not kidding, are you?"

"Ever since I saw that dead guy outside, dead people have been popping up all over the house in my mind and last night... when I was talking to myself, there was a person dead under the covers, it was me. I was dead and the vampire who did it was still here, he wanted to kill me." I explain. "Then when we were getting food the other day and I couldn't remember anything, the last thing I knew I was in our room, just after lunch. I have no idea what I did in those five hours."

"No idea, for the whole time?" He questions. "Well this is awkward."

"What happened?"

"I know just before we came downstairs we had sex." He says. "You don't remember that?" I shake my head. "I must say I'm a little hurt." He says in a fake crying voice.

"Can you not kid around for two seconds? This is serious, my head is broken!" I exclaim.

"We all go a little crazy sometimes." He says. "I'll get the doctor to come round."

"We can't tell him that there was a dead body hung outside our house saying the Luna is next." I state.

"Why not?"

"He'll get suspicious." I reply in a duh tone.

"Oh no, he knows about us. It's Xavier's dad." Blake replies.

"So he gets to tell his parents but I don't?" I question.

"His dad is a werewolf too, he got the genes passed down unlike most of us." Blake replies. "Just head to our room and I'll give him a call."