Free

The next morning I wake up and hear all the boys running around downstairs. "What's going on? All your clonking woke me up." I state, plodding down the stairs.

"Sorry to wake you up at three pm sleepyhead." Caleb scoffs.

"Don't says me boy." I grumble, pulling the fridge open.

"So the full moon turns us and makes you grumpy as hell." Caleb chuckles as he keeps walking past.

I grab some left over chicken wings and sit down at the desk. I gouge into the delicious food and grab some coke afterwards before watching a movie and trying to relax whilst all the boys worry for me.

Half six comes around much quicker than we'd all imagined. I hear all the boys yelling from different parts of the house, none of us were ready. The yells turn into howls and I once again hear the heavy footsteps of them running around and fleeing the house.

Cole stands in front of the TV and roars at me but in my human form I get up and roar over twice as loud which causes him to whimper before leaving.

"So you didn't turn?" Blake's werewolf asks from behind me.

"Guess not."I reply.

"You should turn anyway and come into the woods with us, it's really fun." Blake says.

"Fine as long as you watch a romantic films with me tomorrow." I smirk.

"Deal."

I force my body to turn which isn't painful at all. "That didn't hurt, you boys are a bunch of pussys!" I exclaim in a deeper voice than usual.

"Must be another perk of being a hybrid." He scoffs before grabbing my hand. We run out the front door to see Emmet and Collin in front of us.

Blake lets out a mighty howl before running at them, I grab his arm and throw him back into the house behind us. "What are you doing here?!" I exclaim. "You know they can't control themselves tonight."

"We didn't know if you'd turn or not, we came to help just incase." Emmet replies.

"I'm fine, I chose to turn. Just go before they come back." I tell them. The two turn but I speak again. "And thank you, means a lot."

The two nod before running off into the darkness. Blake appears by my side. "Thanks, didn't fancy a fight." He says.

"Clearly you did."I laugh before we both run into the woods.

Blake and I rejoin the pack as we all run through the woods. We stop by the lake and all skinny dip as we are free in the Moon light. I am free. Now I'm always free.