Fire Wood

Enzo's POV:

It's currently eleven pm, Jesse, Esme and I have been travelling all day, feeding off the woodland creatures. "Lets just stop here." Jesse says. "It's sheltered and it's getting later anyway."

"So? We don't need to stop, we are the scariest things in here." I laugh.

"Just go get some firewood." Jesse orders.

"In getting it because I want too not because you told me; we both know-"

"You could kick my ass, yeah, yeah." Jesse interrupts.

"I'll be back in a bit." I see kissing Esme on the cheek.

I walk about five or ten minutes away from Esme and Jesse when suddenly I'm attacked. I hard punch hits me in the cut them a log hits me over the head, as I fall dow I'm pinned and the figure comes into shape. "Chill it's just me." Emmet says.

"That doesn't make me feel better." I snap. "The last time we were together you kill me!"

"Will you shut up I don't need those Screamers coming over here."

"Afraid?" I taunt with a fake pout. "Je-"

Emmet slams his hand to my mouth and I can see his short fuse has been lit. "I kill you once, I'm not afraid to do it again."

"Why the hell are you here?" I sigh.

"Well Enzo." He says, pulling me up and pushing me against the tree. "You've got your mom quite upset." I don't reply, I just stare past him. "Look at me." Emmet firmly grabs my face and points it in his direction.

"How are you so strong?"

"I had Alex help me out, he knew I was coming to see you and figured I'd need a hand if things turned ugly."

"She's mad and upset. What do you want me to do about it?"

"Come home Enzo she misses you like hell and not that I care but your dad does too." He says.

"My dad hates me, they all know I was in that house." I state. "Besides I love Esme and I'm not going to leave her."

"You wouldn't have too. I've heard them talking, they want you back so badly they'll accept Esme into the pack." Emmet says.

"Well I don't need their dumb approval, we're starting our own pack."

"So I've heard."

"Have you been following us?"

"Cut the teenage bullcrap." Emmet snaps. "You get a new pack, whose going to be the Alpha? There can only be one in every pack, I'm guess you want to be it and I know Jesse wants to too, want happens then?"

"Well I'm not just going to leave Jesse out here. Blake would never even consider letting him into the pack either."

"Simple. Just get rid of him." Emmet says. "I know you don't like him much, he's Esme's brother you have to be okay with him but it doesn't take an idiot to see you hate him."

"I'm not killing Jesse." I growl.

"You don't have too." Emmet says. "I'll do it."

"Why the fuck would you do that?" I question.

"Never liked the kid." He replies. "And if it means getting your mom out of this spiral she's in then I'll help. She's no fun boring."

I throw a fist up and punch him in the face. "I don't care if you do have a spell, make me mad and I'll kill you, got it?" I spit.

Emmet gets up, nodding. "Here's some wood woodchuck." He says, dumping a pile of wood in my arms. "Off you go."

A/N:

Will Enzo really let Emmet kill Jesse?
Will he return home?

Don't be a silent reader, comment and star chapters. (Also follow me I'm near 3K)