Single Bullet

"James what are you doing with her?" Brandy asks.

"Getting her out the chair for you." James lies. "And I did all the windows."

"Did what to the windows?" I ask.

"I asked James to bolt all the windows shut so that... well so you don't leave through them." Brandy replies, taking my hand and pulling me into the kitchen. "Go put on something nice whilst I make dinner, I have a surprise for you later."

I sluggishly drag my body up the stairs but then remember James is on the prowl and begin running. I get into the bedroom and slam the door shut before leaning against it and panting.

"That was some fast moving." James says, sat on the bed.

My eyes widen when I hear his voice and I turn and run out the door but suddenly I'm pulled back in and pushes up against the door. "You don't have to fear me, you know? If we just fool around then things will be fine." He says.

"I love Blake."

"You don't have to love me. You just have to be sexual with me."

"I'd rather die." I spit.

"Nora your a sexy girl but I hate it when you play hard to get. So suck my dick or let me finger you so we can move on for the day." He explains.

"Your disgusting!" I exclaim, looking him up and down. I reach forward and squeeze his balls, making him cry out in pain and fall back on to the floor.

"That's it Nora! You've angered me now!" He yells, standing up. He swings his hand up and slaps me across the face, causing me to fall down.

Quickly, he pulls me back up to my feet before picking me up, trapping one of my legs on either side of him. James throws me down on the bed and smirk down at me.

"James! Nora!" Brandy yells.

"It's not what it looks like." I spit, finally breaking free when he's distracted.

Suddenly, Brandy pulls a gun out of her pocket and shoots James in the head. He drops down beside me, blood leaking out of him.

"Your lucky your supernatural powers aren't here or the same thing would be happening to you!" She yells at me.

"It's not what you think." I say, still grossed out by the whole thing.

"I have to tie him up before he wakes up again." She says, picking up his forearm. "If your wise you'll wait here for your punishment." She begins dragging him out the room.

Punishment! What punishment!?