Abduction

"This one." I grab one of the many pregnancy tests and throw it into the basket and head to the chocolate isle.

I grab about ten candy bars and throw them in the basket before heading to checkout with Blake silently following me every step of the way.

I pay for the stuff before getting back in the car, the journey silent.

Finally when we arrive I get out the car and open the back to get the shopping bag out. "Nora stop." Blake says.

"Stop what Blake? Being pregnant?" I question, snatching the bag out the back.

"Stop being like this." Blake says grabbing my wrist to stop me moving round like a crazy person.

"I'm not doing anything now let go of me because we both know I can take you." I warn.

"I know you don't want to be pregnant." Blake says, running his hands up my arm and resting them on my shoulder. "It's okay, we can fix this."

"You can't just fix everything Blake. A window? Yes. This? No." I snap. "I never wanted a child of my own, and I especially didn't want one yet. I didn't want to have it, I wanted to adopt one but when I got bought into this supernatural world I figured that was off the cards because we couldn't bring a child to this, it took me a while but I was okay with it. But I never wanted to have a child myself, I'm so scared."

"You don't have to be afraid Nora, it's going to be okay." Blake pulls me into him and hugs me tightly for a second I feel safe but then he goes weak in my arms and falls unconscious to the ground, behind him I see Will, one of the vampires stood with an empty syringe in his hand.

"What did you-" I'm cut off by being shoved into the into the trunk and having the door shut. I feel the car speed out the driveway and I rock around in the trunk.

As soon as the door opens I kick the person and climb out before punching them. "Nora!" A bold and familiar voice calls.

"Emmet? What's the hell!" I exclaim. "Why did you send dumb and dumber to kidnap me? I would of come."

"Blake wouldn't of let you." Emmet says. "Come inside."

"For the record I was coming in anyway." I snap, following behind him. He leads me into a small-ish room with a table for two in the middle.

"Take a seat Nora." He says.

"Cut the crap Emmet, what's this all about?" I ask.

"A little birdy told me you might be pregnant." Emmet says.

"And by that do you mean a spying vampire?" I question.

"Something like that." He replies.

Harvey walks in and puts my bag on the table. "Take the test." Emmet orders.

"I'm stronger and lets not forget faster than you, I do not do what you say." I snap.

"I have an army of vampires and tanks of wolfspane. We can take you." Emmet says. "Look Nora, your part vampire, making us family; I don't want to be enemies, we can be friends if you just stop with this act."

"Give me the damn test." I sigh, taking the test out the bag and heading to the bathroom. I pee on the stick and wait for the result even though I pretty much know the answer.

I pace around in the bathroom wait for the confirmation...

A/N:

Hey everyone. How are you liking the part 2?

Just a quick question, what country are you in and what time is it there? Please comment I'm really interested to know.