Slap

"Alex!" I exclaim. "But... but you-"

"Died? Not quite even though I am hurt you all left me for dead." Alex replies.

"How are you... how are you here!?"

"I woke up to the smell of smoke and instantly ran out the back, I stayed out of the spot light for a couple hours, knowing you wouldn't want to see me but then I got board." Alex answers.

"And what makes you think we want to see you now?" Blake questions.

"Because I have the answer to your questions." He replies.

"What answer?" Emmet asks.

"You don't get to talk." I snap at him.

"Yes I do." Emmet smirks.

"Alex if you'd please." I smile.

"Gladly." Alex replies. "Evas Elabuk Estupey."

Emmet yells out in pain for a minor couple of seconds before passing out. "Thank you." I smile.

"So the answer?" Blake asks.

"Nora's pain. It wasn't sadness." He states. "Nora and Enzo could only use magic because when she had Enzo it went against the laws of magic and therefore was magic itself so the magic created split off, a part into Enzo and a part into Nora."

"Get to the point spell nerd." Blake orders.

"So when Enzo died, that magic that was formed from the birth went away. It was cancelled my Enzo's death so then it was sucked out of Nora which I hear is extremely painful, even for a hybrid."

"No kidding." I mutter.

"So what do you want?" Xavier asks.

"To stay and help." Alex replies.

"We don't need your help." Ace says. "All the witches are dead."

"And the next problem you face?" He questions.

"It never hurts to have a warlock on your side." I say.

"Nora are you forgetting that he took away our child? That all this is his fault?" Blake questions.

"Oh yeah." I turn and slap Alex across the face which sends him flying across the room and through the wall, left unconscious on the other side. "Lock him in the vampire cells until we need him."

A/N:

I know this chapter is extremely short but I need to revise for my exam tomorrow so it was either this or nothing, sorry. I figured you'd prefer this short chapter to no chapter though.

Don't forget to comment and star. 💜💚