Torture And Gone

Nora's POV:

I speed down the roads as fast as possible just wanting to put distance between me and the psychos of this world.

Blake's POV:

"I've checked the whole of upstairs." Xavier states. "She's just not here."

"I checked the basement, not there either." Alex states.

"She's not on the ground floor or that garden." I sigh. "We know she's here, so where the hell is she?"

"Nora!" Brandy roars, walking into the living room. "Shit." She says seeing us.

"Yeah shit." I say.

Brandy stares at us for a few seconds longer before dashing out the room, Xavier and I follow her. She rushes up the stairs, using her hands to help but I grab the back of her jeans and throw her backwards down the stairs.

She tumbles down every single one and lands with a thud at the bottom. Xavier pulls her up and drags her into my office with me and Alex following.

"Sit." Xavier orders, pushing her back into the chair.

"Go find something to hurt her with." I order Xavier. "I want her to suffer before I kill her and for good this time."

"Then the jokes on you. I can't stay dead in this world, I'll come back to life." Brandy smirks.

"Then I guess I'll just kill you over and over again." I state.

"I'm your sister you can't hurt me." She says. I throw my fist forward, punching her in the face before grabbing her throat and lifting her into the air.

"You are not my sister. You are the girl I hate." I spit, tightening my grip.

"Blake." She chokes out, clawing at my hand. Soon she stops, and her body falls limp, dead.

I throw her down in the chair. "Um Blake." Alex says, wheeling James in on a chair which he is tied too.

"You look like hell." I say to James.

"I've been through it." He says.

"Nora or Brandy?"

"Both." He says.

"If Nora hurt you it means you hurt her bad and that makes me mad." I tell James.

"I've got some presents." Xavier says, laying some guns, knives and a lighter on the table.

"Get some gas out of the car." I order him, flicking the lighter on and off.

He nods before leaving. "So James would you rather burn to death or bleed out?" I ask. "Oh wait, we can do both!"

James begins trying to break the chains he's wrapped in by fidgeting furiously. I slam my hands down on his wrists. "Even if you get out, I'll make sure you suffer."

A few moments later Xavier returns with the gad and hands it to me which I instantly dump over James's body. "Tell me where Nora is and I won't do this." I say.

"I don't know. She shot me and then left!" James yells.

"You know, I actually believe you." I say. "I'm still going to kill you though."

I open the lighter and set off the flame at the bottom of his jeans which due to the gas soon spreads up him. Pure fear and panic spreads across his face and I smirk as the completely ignites and turns into one big flame.

"Well that was satisfying." I laugh.

"Sure was." Xavier smirks.

"I think I'm going to be sick." Alex says.

"Now it's my lovely sisters go." I turn around to see she's no longer in the chair and that she's gone. "Where the hell is she!"