Way In

Blake's POV:

"I tried dad. I guess I wasn't strong enough, nothing happened but I'm sure I can do it tomorrow." Enzo says.

"It's fine. You should get some sleep, save all your energy for tomorrow after all you did only return to the living today." I say.

I settle in for the night as it's getting later and witness my first night alone without Nora. I'm prepared for a sleepless night.

Nora's POV:

"I called you!" Brandy yells at James.

"Well I was chasing your run away prisoner." James says, throwing me forward to her.

"I want to talk with you." She says. "James get the key out the draws."

He does as she orders and tosses her the key. "I'll leave you two alone."

She un cuffs herself and stands up. She charges at me, ramming me against the wall. "How dare you do what you did last night!" She shouts. "I-"

"I'm sorry." I say. I trust that Blake will get me out soon and after last night I need to make her trust me if I don't want to spend the next few days in chains.

"Your what?"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't of tried to escape."

"Good. You seem to of learnt your lesson." She kisses me on the cheek and orders me into the bathroom to change which I gladly do. I put on some leggings and a jumper.

I walk back out to a nude Brandy who is slowly changing. "I'm going out for groceries. Behave." She orders.

"I'll come with you." I say.

She puts on a dress and turns to me. "My sweet Nora." She takes my hand and pulls me out the room and down the stairs, still holding my hand she picks up one of the dining room chairs and brings it into the living room.

Brandy pushes me backwards into it. "Maybe if you hadn't tried to leave last night I'd trust you enough not to do this but since you did you leave me no choice." She tapes my wrists and ankles to the chair and switches on the mind-numbing TV. "Do you want anything from the shops?"

"No." I reply.

Blake's POV:

I march into Enzo's  room at six am, handing him breakfast. "In ten minutes meet me downstairs and ready to do the spell." I order.

* * * * *

I wait around for roughly ten minutes before Enzo arrives. I pull the cover off Alex's dead body which is on the office table and give Enzo the spell book.

He begins chanting stuff and the candles I placed around the room flames soar three feet in the air as Enzo's chanting grows louder. He picks up the duck the he ordered and slits it throat over a bowl and lets the blood drop into it, not stopping chanting.

He puts his finger tips in the blood and draws lines and dots all over Alex's face and bare chest before putting a dot on his own forehead and wrist as he continues to chant.

Suddenly, Alex sits up, gasping for air as he refills his lungs. Enzo passes out on the ground. "Enzo!" I wipe the blood off him and he quickly sits up.

"I did it!" He exclaims.

"What the hell!" Alex exclaims.

"I have to catch you up on a lot." I sigh, pulling him off the table and on to a chair. "Enzo get Alex a drink."

Nora's POV:

The program never seems to end but I'm finally alone, who knows where James is and Brandy's been gone for a while, I'm not complaining.

Blake's POV:

"So Brandy took Nora into the afterlife through a mirror and you need me to get her back?" Alex questions.

"Yeah. Xavier says James broke the mirror from the other side." I explain.

"Come with me." Alex puts his drink down and gets up, walking into my office. He stares into the full length mirror. "If the spell is still one the house then any mirror that isn't broken is you way in."

"How do I know if it's broken?" I ask.

"It won't let you in." Alex says. "But hurry, these types of spells only have a certain lifespan on them."

"I got it."

"And in some places in the afterlife there's no magic." He says.

A/N:

Just a quick note. If your not following me already please do, I'm getting towards 8K. Thank you all so much.