Emmet's Body

It's ten pm, Blake and I are sat on the sofa in our room. He's sat on the left end with my legs crossed over him and I'm closer to the right side. "That sure was a good movie." I yawn.

"So what happened whilst you were over there?" Blake asks.

"Want to watch another one?" I queer, ignoring his question.

"Nora-"

"Actually I think I'm ready for bed rather than another movie." I say.

"Nora!" Blake roars, pulling my legs closer to him so that I'm sat right next to him. He places his hand on my thigh and rubs soothing circles on it with his thumb. "Please just tell me."

"I don't want to talk about it." I hiss, I push his hands off but he quickly reattaches them.

"Please."

"No."

"As your Alpha I order you!" He bellows.

"You are not my Alpha!" I scream back, shoving his hands off me. "I'm sleeping in another room tonight."

I grab some pyjamas out the closet and walk back out. "Nora. Tell me what happened." Blake orders from the ensuite.

"Shut up!" I pick up the vase of flowers and throw them at him, it smashes against the wall beside him.

"Nora!"

"Leave me alone!" I continue to pick up little ornaments from the side and throw them at him. He dodges them and speeds over to me, shoving me back against the wall. We both breathe angrily in each other's face. I break the silence by pushing him away from me and walking out the door, slamming it behind me.

I walk into the empty room at the bottom of the hall and sit on the bed. I run my hand through my hair and listen to Blake let out a mighty roar and hear him trash the room. Through the half open door I see a large werewolf figure that I recognise as Blake storm down the stairs, I listen in as the back door opens and he pounds into the woods.

I can't bare to sit in this house after everything that happened here through the mirror. Blake sure as hell took his time finding me, I was gone for four days before he found me.

I walk back into our bedroom and change into some clothes that suit my mood more. I put on some black ripped jeans and a matching tank top, I put on some black leather fingerless gloves and paring shoes before walking back into the empty room. I pull open the window and jump out of it and begin to make my way to the vampires mansion.

I storm through the door, pushing it open. I see Emmet at the bottom of the hall staring at me, in the blink of an eye I appear next to him and push him back against the wall before shoving my tongue down his throat.

"Not that I'm complaining but why?" Emmet asks.

"I'm a lost cause Emmet." I say. "I don't care anymore I just want to feel something good, something that doesn't make me want to murder the population."

"Your not a lost cause Nora." Emmet says, cupping my face.

"Do you wanna talk or head upstairs?" I ask.

Emmet quickly grabs my butt and picks me up, putting my legs around his waist, half a second later he's throwing me down on his bed. "Love the gloves." He smirks, leaning over me and showering my neck and my lips with kisses.

I kick my shoes off and Emmet pulls his shirt off, I feel his perfect six pack with my hands as our tongues play footsie.

I find Emmet is much rough then Blake which I kind of like. He bites down on my neck and grips to my waist, rocking my whole body as he thrusts. I let out a pleasurable moan as he continues.