Pregnant

I change into some appropriate clothes for the house rather than the bedroom and head downstairs to the boys. They all stare at me, every single one of them. "Don't look at me like I'm an alien, everyone has a bad day." I defend, opening the fridge.

I pull out some grapes and start eating them, when I turn around none of them have moved. "I said stop!"

The boys begin muttering to each other so I take my grapes and head to Brandy's room. I knock twice on the door before entering. "Not seen you around here in a while." She smirks, turning her phone off and staring at me. She appears by my side in the blink of an eye. "I've missed you."

I flash to the other side of the room and stare at her. "Lets not forget I'm fast and more powerful than you now, I'm not the fragile human who was intimidated by you anymore, got it?" I ask in a sharp tone.

"I got it." She replies. "I like you bossy."

"Do werewolves get periods?" I ask.

"Yes." She replies with a laugh.

"Do vampires?"

"Pretty sure."

"So I should?"

"Most likely." Brandy answers. "Why?"

"Just trying to figure out my hybrid genes." I reply before walking back out the room and downstairs.

I hear Blake, Xavier and Xavier's dad (the doctor) talking. "It's impossible, she shouldn't get ill, this doesn't happen." The doctor says.

"I don't understand, I knew she wasn't like anything we'd ever seen but maybe there's a fault in her hybrid genes." Blake says.

"Could she die?" Xavier asks.

"I don't know, I don't know anything about this." His dad replies.

"It's not polite to listen in Nora." Blake says from the couch, he must of heard my breathing. I step inside to have the doctor study me like an animal.

"Well don't let me stop you. Please, continue to say how I'm different and how I could die and well anything you want really." I snap, crossing my arms, leaving the boys in silence.

"Nora-" Blake finally speaks up but the doctor cuts him off.

"Everyone be silent."

We wait, all three of us staring at him. "Don't leave us in suspense Martin, tell us what your doing." Blake orders.

Martin, the doctor, remains quiet for a few more seconds before staring at my eyes with a shocked expression on his face. "Listen for her heartbeat." He orders, leaving the room to fall silent once again.

I stare at them all in anticipation, wanting to know what's going on as I haven't mastered the skill in how to listen to my own heartbeat yet just others.

"Oh my god." Blake gasps.

"What?" I ask.

"Nora, your... your- your pregnant." Blake says, staring at my stomach.

"That's impossible, right? I thought werewolves couldn't reproduce? That's why we never used/ well you know." I say.

"It is impossible." Blake says in unison with Martin.

"I'll be right back." I say walking out the room and out the front door, grabbing the keys to the Range Rover on the way out.

I get in the car and shove the keys in the ignition before clipping myself in, I put the clutch down before hearing another seatbelt clip in. I look to my side to see Blake sat next to me. "Can't a girl be alone?" I ask.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Almost three months together, I know your worse secret, I also am it, I'm having your kid and you still don't trust me?" I question.

"I do. I just want to know where you could be going at a time like this." Blake replies.

"To get a pregnancy test." I reply, pulling off.