Bambi

"Rise and shine!" Blake yells, throwing some of my leggings and a tank top at me. "Get dressed."

"What's wrong with you it's nine am." I snap.

"Training dummy!" He laughs. "I'll wait downstairs."

I toy with the idea of getting up but then I know I'll never get back to sleep now. I change and head downstairs, I grab a bite to eat before heading outside to see Blake and the whole pack waiting for me. "What's going on?" I ask suspiciously.

"The pack goes for a ten mile run through the woods every morning, your apart of the pack now hybrid Luna, you can join us." Blake says.

"Fine." I smirk. They take off and we all begin running, I fly ahead of the pack.

"You might want to slow down!" Blake yells ahead.

"Why? Jealous?" I ask. I'm much faster and stronger than all of them.

Suddenly I smell a deer and find myself chasing it for a while without even knowing fully. Suddenly Blake tackles me to the ground. "Imagine it's Bambi, you don't want to kill it do you?" Blake asks.

"Not Bambi." I say.

"Exactly, every animal there is here, image it's a little woodland creature from Bambi." Blake says.

"I smell blood." I state, pushing him off me and sitting up as my eyes glow red.

"Nora remember control." Blake reminds me.

"I know you idiot, that message sunk through yesterday but if I can smell blood then someone's dead or hurt." I state, getting up. I follow the scent which leads me to a dead little girl on the floor. "Oh my god!"

"It's okay." Blake says, pulling me into his chest. He clicks his fingers and I sense Xavier and Jackson take the body away.

* * * * *

The run and talk of Bambi's was enough for me to not want to eat the cute little animals.

"You know Nora," Blake sighs. "You look different, you can't see your family again."

"As soon as Wyatt knew something was wrong I knew I couldn't go back." I smile as I take his hands. "It's okay thought, I'm okay with my life."

"I know being supernatural isn't what you wanted but-"

"Blake it's okay. I'm here with the love of my life, leading a pack amazing people with him. I've created peace between the werewolves and vampires. I'd say job well done if you ask me." I smirk.

"Alright cocky." He laughs. "Get some sleep, it's the full moon tomorrow, I don't know what'll happen."

"I'm a werewolf yes? So I can turn if I want to. If I turn I turn, if I don't I don't and I can chose too." I explain as I change into some pyjamas.

A/N:

Sorry for the shorter chapters. It's because I'd like to start each chapter with a new day. Sorry.