New Born

"Holy crap!" Blake exclaims, getting out the car. Half a millisecond later he appears next to me and pulls open the door but in panic he accidentally pulls it completely off its hinges. "I'll fix it later." He throws it to a side before unclip my belt for me and picking me up, bridal style.

"Blake." I pant. "I love you so much and if I don't make it out of this child birth then-"

"Don't say that." He snaps.

"Why? Because it's the truth? Blake we don't know what's going to happen this baby could kill me." I say.

"Then I'll kill it." He hisses.

"You don't mean that." I sigh.

"Xavier gets your father into our bedroom right now!" Blake orders, kicking the door open but again it falls off its hinges.

"Blake listen to me." I demand, clutching to the ruffs of his shirt. "Calm down. If you don't there will be nothing of the house left."

He blanks me and sprints up the stairs before setting me down on the bed. "Okay. I don't know what to do so I'm going to get Martin since Xavier is useless." Blake says.

"Not completely useless Alpha." Xavier says, walking in with Martin.

"No time for smart comments. Help her." Blake orders.

The contraptions start and I yell out in pain. "Lets just hope that since the pregnancy went by so fast so will the labour pains!" I yell out.

A single, painful hour filled with screams and yells later Martin announces its time for me to go into birth. "Blake I'm scared." I tell him.

"Your going to be fine Nora." Blake replies.

"Nora I've been looking into it and some places said to possible you could lose your powers for a day or too." Martin says.

"Do I look like I care? Just get this damn thing out of me!" I exclaim.

"Right."

* * * *

I watch as Martin carries my newborn away and puts him in a little cot that I hadn't even noticed before. "Did.. did you build that?" I ask Blake.

"A few days ago, yes." He chuckles.

"Didn't even notice." I mutter sleepily.

"You should get some rest princess." He kisses the top of my head.

"Okay." I mumbles. He walks towards the door and closes it leave me and the newborn to sleep. "And Blake,"

"Yes."

"I did notice you calling me princess and when I'm strong again your dead." I say, shutting my eyes and drifting off to sleep in the messy state I'm in.

I wake up and glance at the clock to see my much needed rest took up most of the day and it's now seven pm. "Evening." Blake says from the sofa in the corner.

"I'm taking a shower." I state, getting up and rushing into the ensuite before closing the door and climbing in.

I let the cold water hit my body and I wash it off. I look down at my once again stomach finding myself glad that the baby weight disappeared faster than it should too.

The shower curtain draws across and Blake climbs in. "You should be watching the baby." I tell him.

"Relax. It's taken care of, I just fed him and set him back down." Blake smiles, grabbing my hips and pulling me in closer.

"Ow." I complain as his rough hands grip to me.

"Sorry." He sighs. "Forgot you're a weak human again."

"I'm done showering." I say, climbing out and picking up a towel and wrapping it around my body.

"I've been thinking." Blake says, standing naked in front of me.

I look him up and down twice before smirking. "Yes."

"We need to think of a baby name."

A/N:

I have a name in mind for the baby that I really like especially for a werewolf/hybrid/vampire. But if I like any of yours more I'll use it so leave them in the comments...