Witches

"Possible? Well clearly it is! It took the test in the vampire mansion and it was positive, clearly I am pregnant and female werewolves can't get pregnant so it must of happened when I was human." I explain.

"Glad I could be of use." Martin says, although I'm unsure if he's being sarcastic or not.

"I'll show you out." Xavier says, helping gather his things.

"Well you know how I feel about all this, what are you thinking in your tiny pea brain?" I ask, hugging Blake.

"Tiny pea brain?" He questions.

"Clearly, you didn't finish school so you can't be that intelligent." I chuckle.

"Well Miss Nora, I think you'll find I'm very smart." Blake smirks, picking me up so my legs are around his waist. "I'm just not book smart."

"Street smart." I state. "Just like me. Crap! We're going to have a dumb child!" I face plant his shoulder.

"When you turn you become a quick learner, you have to if you want to live so our kid might learn quick at school too." Blake says.

"School? This baby will be like me or you, possibly Emmet because of my vampire side; we cannot send it to school. It'll kill all the other kids!" I exclaim which sends Blake into a laughing fit.

"You crack me up." He chuckles.

"You know what else I'll crack? Your head if you don't put me down." I state which instantly makes him drop me to my feet. "I'm going for a run, don't wait up."

"Want me to come with you?" He asks.

"There's a time when a pregnant hybrid wants to be alone." I say, running into the kitchen and grabbing a chicken leg from KFC off the counter then taking it into the woods.

I sprint as fast as I can which is pretty damn quick to the edge of the cliff that pokes out at the end of the woods. I wolf down the chicken and stare across the valley of trees below. "Hello." An unfamiliar voice says.

I turn to see a woman looking no older than thirty, dark skin and black hair along with brown eyes. She stares powerfully at me.

"You shouldn't be in these parts of the woods you know, they're dangerous." I tell her.

"Filled with vampires and werewolves right." She says. "I can take anyone that comes at me so don't worry, I can ever take you, hybrid." She says.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Elizabeth." She replies before powerfully yelling a word that I have no idea how to pronounce or the meaning of it, one thing I do know... it knocked me out cold.

Elizabeth's POV:

"Well that worked." I smile to myself. "You can come out now!"

"Did it work?" James asks, stepping out from behind the trees.

"Well do you see an unconscious teenager? Yes. So it worked." I reply in a sharp tone.

"Then Marissa will be very happy with us." James replies as he pulls Nora up and throws her over his shoulder.

"Invisique." I say which cloaks myself, James and Nora so none of those pesky werewolves or vampires can find us.

A/N:

Ooh so now we have witches too. What do you think? And what do you think they want with Nora?

Also let me know what you want to happen. Thanks.

Don't be a silent reader. Stars and comments are welcome.