Thank You & Bye 💜

Hey everyone that was the end of the story. I'm sorry but deep down you know it's for the best, I was running out of ideas and wanting to end it. Don't delete it from your reading list just yet as there's a small chance I could make another book, it's unlikely but possible and if I do it will be announced on this book.

Thank you so much if you read this far you really are a true fan and friend of mine.

We are almost at 500K reads on this book so if you could recommend or share this book it would be most appreciated.

I hope your thoroughly enjoyed this book and made you laugh, smile or cry. I've really enjoyed you guys being my readers especially my main commenters, you've really made me happy and I can't thank you enough.

If you have anything to say to me or any questions about the book write it in the comments and I hope you have a good night/day/life.

If you've liked the book make sure to follow me for more and star this chapter, feel free to check out my other books and that chapter you most likely saw with the covers I asked you opinion will be coming out fairly soon so keep an eye out, I hope to see some of my friends (main readers and commenters) reading it.

Thank you so much and bye from me and all the characters you've grown to love and hate.

I have one question for you, what was your final opinion of Enzo? Everyone loved him at the start but was quick to turn on him but some of you just wanted him to return home, what was your final opinion of him?

Also tell me who your favourite and most hated character was, I really want to know.

And if you read right to the end of this chapter let me know.

I might do a list of shoutouts to my main fans if you want..?

If your trying to write a book the only advise I can give you is write about something you really want to write about, put a bit of action or something of importance in each and every chapter. Also slap on a catchy or interesting title and be patient, the views will come. In my Wattpad experience I've had two big hits, the others took weeks and some months to get to one or two or three (maybe more) thousand reads.

THANK YOU