Traiter

"I don't trust you one bit you pathological, crazy traitor!" I yell, before flaring my teeth and taking a step closer to him but suddenly I find myself unable to move, I look forward to see Alex with his palm facing me.

"You can trust me Nora." He tells me.

"If you really think I'm going to fall for that then your dumber than I thought." I hiss.

"You don't believe me then I'll show you." Alex says.

Alex's POV:

I blow some spelled ash into Nora's face, instantly knocking her out cold. She falls forward and I catch her in my arms before picking her up and carrying her bridal style into the bedroom. I set her down on the bed before running into the room I know Marissa and Enzo are in.

"Marissa they got in." I alert her.

"I'm aware." She replies.

"Would you like me to care for Enzo whilst you fight?" I ask.

"Not a chance. They want me dead and as soon as I step outside that door I will be." She answers.

"They could get in here." I tell her.

"I spelled it shut, only witches and warlocks can enter this room." Marissa replies.

"Have you tough Enzo some magic?" I ask.

"Well of corse, I had to teach the child something before I ripped his heart out." She scoffs.

"You killed him?"

"No he's in the cot over there but as soon as this war is won the sacrifice will begin." She smirks.

I wait around the room for about twenty minutes trying to think of ways to make her leave but suddenly she catches on. "What are you doing here anyway? You should be out there helping!"

"I just came to check on you." Alex says.

"Your lying to me."

Nora's POV:

I wake up in the dull witch house, the room dark and the black curtains drawn almost all the way across the huge window, only leaving a crack of daylight to creep through the middle, the rest of the room was candle lit.

I climb off the bed and listen to the sounds of screams, remembering where I am and what Alex just did. I smell him in the other room and am about to walk in when I feel my body yanked back and pulled against someone else, a hand slaps over my mouth and the arm holds me tightly. "Why the hell aren't you at Emmets?" Blake asks before letting me go.

"I go my powers back so I came to fight." I say.

"You did how?"

"Emmet wanted to heal me, so he gave me his blood and-"

"What!" Blake shoves me back against the wall and firmly holds my shoulders, it's a good job I'm hybrid again because that would of definitely broken some bones. "He gave you his blood!"

"What's the big deal? It healed me and gave me my powers back." I say.

"Blood sharing may not be a big deal to you but it sure meant a lot to Emmet." Blake says. "Besides if that backfired you'd be a vampire, only a vampire."

"So? I mean sure I'd rather be a hybrid or a werewolf but wouldn't you love me being a vampire?" I ask.

"I would. But every full moon you have to go to the vampire mansion because the pack wouldn't be able to control themselves around you." Blake says.

"Can we walk about this later? We have our son to save." I sigh.

"Your my priority not him. We will talk about it now." He says powerfully.

"Or..." I trail off, grabbing a handful of the ash Alex used on me and throwing it in Blake's face. "We'll talk about it later."