Fangs

Blake bursts through the door and stares at me, I see him by looking into the one piece of mirror remaining in the frame. Caleb and Xavier also run in, standing behind him. "Well she has your temper." Xavier laughs.

"Shut up." I snap, throwing a shard of glass at him which he catches. "Have you guys had the talk about impeccable reflexes and accuracy?"

"Near enough." Blake replies. I slide through the gap between Blake and the door then the space between Caleb and Xavier and walk into the walk in closer and shut the door.

"Nora..." Blake replies, walking in after me.

"I just want to be alone." I say sat on the floor with my knees tucked into my chest and hugging them as I stare the opposite way at the wall. I hear his footsteps come closer, and he walks round me before sitting in front of me staring back at me.

"This whole mate thing means we go through everything together, so what ever your going through you can tell me." Blake smiles, squeezing my knee supportively. I give him a small smile.

"I don't know what came over me in there, I felt like I had no control over my actions." I mutter.

"You were just mad, worried and confused. Who could blame you? I recon it's normal, not that you can check online or anything because no one else has probably experienced this but still." Blake laughs. "Lets go to dinner."

"I just want to sit here for a few minutes." I sigh.

"I can hear your stomach rumbling." He smirks. "Come on, I'll introduce you to everyone." He gets up and offers me a hand, I look up at him and trail my eyes down his arm to his hand before looking back at the wall.

"Not hungry."

Blake's POV:

"So what happened?" Xavier asks.

"Don't act like you weren't listening in the whole time." I scoff. "I'm worried about her Xavier, she won't eat."

"Not to worry you more but she didn't eat yesterday either." Xavier says.

"What can I do? I can't exactly force her to eat." I sigh.

Nora's POV:

I sit in the closet for a while, I know they're all talking about me, the Luna but I can't lead a pack: I can't even make toast.

"Um, Luna, the alpha ordered that I bring you this." I hear Jai's voice say, standing in the half open door.

"Just call me Nora please or at least for now anyway." I sigh, getting up and looking at him to see a large plate full of cooked chicken and vegetables. "I told Blake I wasn't hungry."

"We can all her your stomach churning from downstairs, please just take the food." He says.

I give him a sheepish smile before taking the plate from his hands. "Thanks."

"Your more than welcome to come sit with us."

"I'm pretty sure I'd become the food not the chicken." I state, eating some of the food.

"You have no reason to fear us."

"Apart from the claws and teeth and face you grow almost twelve foot tall." I add.

"Your our Luna, we would never hurt you."

"Although I can't say the same thing for myself." An unfamiliar guy states before quickly breaking Jai's neck, causing him to drop to the floor.

The guy has pale skin, black short hair and blue cold eyes and... fangs.