Missed

"Blake, we have a plan." Xavier and Brandy state walking through the door.

Blake releases me and I look down to see red marks on my wrists, where he was holding, I look up and see that Brandy notices them too. I pull my arms behind my back, hiding them.

"Come on." Blake walks out the room with us following but Brandy shuts the door leaving me and her inside.

"I know what you heard and it probably comes off like I don't like you at all." She states.

"More like hate but yeah." I scoff with a small smile.

"I do like you, it's just I worry for you. Humans and werewolves have been kept separate this entire time and I'm guessing that's for a reason. I saw your arms, even when he's trying to be gentle he's too rough for you." She explains. "I know what he's like when he's mad, just before he turns. I've seen him break walls and throw cars, I worry that if something happens to you whilst he's in a trance it'll get you both killed."

"I can't help it and neither can he." I sigh.

"I know, I'm just warning you. Be careful. We all want you to trust us and you can, just always watch your back here because things you can't even image happen." She smiles before opening the door. "Lets go hear the plan that's meant to stop us from killing you shall we?"

I nod before sheepishly following her out the room and down the stairs into a huge office room that has a large table in and about thirty chairs surrounding it.

"Where have you two been?" Blake asks.

"Just talking." I reply.

"Well Xavier has a good plan." Blake says.

"Which is?" I ask, sitting down at the bottom of the table with them.

"The safe room. It's a room upstairs, it has a metal bolted door that not even I can break through. In there are weapons, you stay in there we might not even be able to get in, we do you shoot." Baker explains.

"What about the vampires?" I ask. "It sounds like a good plan but like you said, you have no control over it, you won't be thinking about protecting me so the vampires can come."

"They can't get in the volt, they are faster but we are stronger than them." Blake says.

"Besides they wouldn't risk it." Xavier says.

Noticing the confused look on my face Brandy qanswers further. "A werewolf bite kills a vampire, they won't chance coming. It's a slow painful death filled with hallucinations and blood."

"When exactly is the full moon?" I ask.

"A few nights." Xavier replies.

"Great." I sigh. "Any other life altering things you forgot to mention?"

"Think that's it." Blake sighs, getting up and walking out the room with Brandy and Xavier following. "Xavier."

He turns around and looks at me. "Sorry I shot you."

"It's alright. Didn't hurt too much and I probably would of done the same thing in your position, accept I wouldn't of missed the first time." He replies.

"Funny." I state in a sarcastic voice.